Check your account email address ×

Why is F7Ben such a faggot.

12 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Momos original claim was 5' of power not 5'  of drifted snow against a house! :owned: 

You are full fucking retarded if you don’t think  there is ever 5’ of snow on the ground in the UP.  

Edited by Woodtick

11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You are full fucking retarded if you don’t think  there is ever 5’ of snow on the ground in the UP.  

There is never snow in the UP that resembles the snow in the vids Tom posted. That's all I have said

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is never snow in the UP that resembles the snow in the vids Tom posted. That's all I have said

Yah its not Alaskan backcountry but the only place I have seen with more snow in the flatland other than the Kewneewa is in Quebec, the difference up that 100 miles of the peninsula is night and day from the lower UP :) only faggots take pictures when their riding 

36 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

So why did you post a pic of snow drifted up to your house as proof there was once 5' of snow in the bush? :snack: :lol: 

Edited by Kev144

13 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Yah its not Alaskan backcountry but the only place I have seen with more snow in the flatland other than the Kewneewa is in Quebec, the difference up that 100 miles of the peninsula is night and day from the lower UP :) only faggots take pictures when their riding 

YOU TELL UM MOMO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

I dont see anything near 3' in any of those vids... 

But back when Jesus was young, the drifted snow at home stead was 5' of crusty snow!! Must be true!

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Or terrain even remotely close 

Not sure the point they were trying to make with posting those videos. Yeah there is snow in the UP but not 5' of powder... :news: What a bunch of dumb fucks. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Not sure the point they were trying to make with posting those videos. Yeah there is snow in the UP but not 5' of powder... :news: What a bunch of dumb fucks. 

Poor Vince

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

I never said there was ever 5’ of powder in the UP. I posted the video to show @AKIQPilot what playing in the woods looked like in the UP. If you back read, I called Momo out on the 5’ of powder bullshit. Here is a pic of me riding with some fuckface goat roping fool from Indiana!:whistle::lol:

A22203AD-B511-4055-AED1-7A579FE36CC2.jpeg