Check your account email address ×

Why is F7Ben such a faggot.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey dumbfuck....link up a vid of UP riding that looks anything like what Tom posted. Fucking moron.

What a sad excuse you are for a human, here is some advice instead of being a know nothing know it all: Say nothing :thumb:

Late season fun.

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fucking 60 year old midget on a short track trail sled just slaying the UP back country :lol: I rest my case

I'm laying in bed listening to the waves crash on the big lake right now, thinking about today's back country adventure, what are you doing today?

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm laying in bed listening to the waves crash on the big lake right now, thinking about today's back country adventure, what are you doing today?

You on the SS Ballsack?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What are you riding this season Vince?  Guess I went back to a 4 stroke trail burner....my backs ailing a bit, so I’ll give it a break this season from the 150 sticks I’m usually getting out of...

This is my buddy Cooksend. He has probably twice the skill level as me. I’ve ridden with him a few times. This was filmed in the Arvon area of the UP, about 40 miles east of my camp. This will give you a Idea of back country riding in the UP @AKIQPilot.

13 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

This is my buddy Cooksend. He has probably twice the skill level as me. I’ve ridden with him a few times. This was filmed in the Arvon area of the UP, about 40 miles east of my camp. This will give you a Idea of back country riding in the UP @AKIQPilot.

Looks like fun, and I'm sure they are good riders, but that kind of sledding is just " damage, waiting to happen ". Me personally, I would not want to bang a $15,000.00 mountain sled through that crap. 

15 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

This is my buddy Cooksend. He has probably twice the skill level as me. I’ve ridden with him a few times. This was un filmed in the Arvon area of the UP, about 40 miles east of my camp. This will give you a Idea of back country riding in the UP @AKIQPilot.

That looks fun Woodie. Kinda like spring snow around here.  Any time you can get out of the house and have fun during winter is a win win. 

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

This thread got way more traction than I expected. Apparently, F7Ben is a faggot. He got owned by a crusty old welcher a Momo and two midgets. What a sad sad day for Fag7Ben. 

IDK... None of those vids of the UP show 4'-5' of snow...  :dunno:

13 hours ago, SSFB said:

Hey @f7ben and @Rod Johnson, what was the first year of the 160 HP 800 HO on the Cats? I am looking at a couple different Crossfire 800s. Anything else worth mention change between these model years?

2008 Crossfire 800 Sno Pro, 2000 miles. $3000

2011 Crossfire 800, 1600 miles, has the shorty mountain seat. $4500/obo. Friend of my brother owns it. 

2010 was the first year of the HO. 2010-2011 were great sleds. 

On 1/2/2019 at 10:12 AM, jammin said:

Skylar will disagree. 

Bhent is spot on. 

On 1/2/2019 at 11:28 AM, f7ben said:

Got any pics.......I've never seen 5' of powder anywhere in the UP and my place is dead center of the highest snowfall totals in the whole UP and likely anywhere in the Lower aside from the mountains.

Big Bay gets a ton of snow.  Everytime I've been there , always 5'+. But there's no off trail in MI anything remotley close to what the Yard Gnome rides. 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fucking 60 year old midget on a short track trail sled just slaying the UP back country :lol: I rest my case

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

A few more pics. About 3 Springs ago when the trails were done and Phaggits like Bhen were done for the year. Only a Phaggit cares about grooming.

F10BC486-378E-454C-8A3F-476891BC4760.jpeg

10CB0159-544A-46AC-A605-4C158742E690.jpeg

75EA6CE0-29AE-420C-B036-65B1A8699F45.jpeg

8842B4C6-F060-4576-8630-2A4CDEDF4F7C.jpeg

C631B651-D88D-414E-AC94-66CD59A70A9F.jpeg

Looks like fun....still don’t see five feet.