Check your account email address ×

Why is F7Ben such a faggot.

4 minutes ago, jammin said:

Skylar will disagree. 

Well then skylar is an idiot :lol: the fucking UP has absolutely zero terrain that looks anywhere close to any of that and they do not get snow anywhere close to that deep 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well then skylar is an idiot :lol: the fucking UP has absolutely zero terrain that looks anywhere close to any of that and they do not get snow anywhere close to that deep 

I was in some nice powder in the UP a good meddow with 5 feet of fresh is almost as much fun just no climbing :dunno: but still don't stop except on packed trail :) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I was in some nice powder in the UP a good meddow with 5 feet of fresh is almost as much fun just no climbing :dunno: but still don't stop except on packed trail :) 

What sled were you on?  5' of powder is a lot for most any sled.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Anytime my man, just paying it forward, like you just did to Dan, unsolicited and all.  :bc: 

You must have missed Dans unsolicited shots at me in the other thread....not surprised but glad you are here playing hall monitor.👍🏿

47 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

What sled were you on?  5' of powder is a lot for most any sled.  

EXT, momentum is your friend I am sure you know this ;) might have only been 4 feet but probably 6 

57 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Got any pics.......I've never seen 5' of powder anywhere in the UP and my place is dead center of the highest snowfall totals in the whole UP and likely anywhere in the Lower aside from the mountains.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Got any pics.......I've never seen 5' of powder anywhere in the UP and my place is dead center of the highest snowfall totals in the whole UP and likely anywhere in the Lower aside from the mountains.

The top end of Keweenaw gets that much and more all the fucking time :flush: 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He thinks he got a foot long don't too so....... 

Probably 18" of powder:lol:

6 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

He thinks he got a foot long don't too so....... 

Probably 18" of powder:lol:

I've ridden there quite a few times now.....I've seen 24-30" of unsettled powder plenty of times but 5' ......no

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

5"

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I've ridden there quite a few times now.....I've seen 24-30" of unsettled powder plenty of times but 5' ......no

I've been in 4'+ in UP and N. Wisconsin. When I was a kid Wisconsin always had tons of snow. Not so much these days. 

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Anytime ya' got 5K or more to lose Ben2, let me know. 

Yes or no in the video is the track stationary to the ground at point of contact.   Just answer that one simple question.  

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I've been in 4'+ in UP and N. Wisconsin. When I was a kid Wisconsin always had tons of snow. Not so much these days. 

I'm sure there has been times where it could have been 5' deep......I'd love to ride some powder that deep on a proper sled

Just now, Highmark said:

Yes or no in the video is the track stationary to the ground at point of contact.   Just answer that one simple question.  

He's dumb as a stump and broke as a joke.........i'm over it 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Some area's of the UP average over 200" a year.   

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Some area's of the UP average over 250" a year.   

yes but it's not going to be 60" of powder at a time.  it's going to settle.  i've dug sleds out in snow up to ones chin but i am not going to call that 5 feet of powder. it's 5 feet of snow

• Thanks 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

yes but it's not going to be 60" of powder at a time.  it's going to settle.  i've dug sleds out in snow up to ones chin but i am not going to call that 5 feet of powder. it's 5 feet of snow

Well define powder and snow?   How many storms can still be called powder?

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Yah ok 3 feet of fresh on 3 feet of settled snow GMAFB :flush:  

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Why haven't you taken the bet in all these months, Benny2? 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why haven't you taken the bet in all these months, Benny2? 

Answer the question.