Check your account email address ×

Poo 850’s owners are gonna be pissed.

I rode the early build etec 600. Really good running motor. Went like hell up to about 92 and creeped up a bit more. I really like the etec motors. 👍

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Can't remember if posted. They did say 600r was quite a bit more than rest. I'm thinking 5-10hp

Just googling some of dynotech 600 results through the years. F6 was around 126. 08 600 SDI 125. 600 etec 117 

so if the new 600 is 133 on that same dyno that’s decent 

On 12/21/2018 at 8:32 PM, DriftBusta said:

Speaking of getting Kashoggied, dealer called me this morning with a price on what he said I needed, a whole new motor, after a piece of the piston skirt broke off for unknown reasons and apparently uncunted it with prejudice.

Oh man , that sucks bud .  :bc:

11 hours ago, Reevester said:

Yeah it took my buddy 6 weeks to get a motor for his. You going to tell me about backordered parts for the poo 850 because any with issues are back on the snow already and I guarantee poo has create motors ready to drop in for any that go boom.

You want to talk about the doos that are all delayed because the shot system not working. Or the ones that do have them with shot aren't working because doo said they dont have parts and will have the dealer install at a later date. Or the 900t recall for oil lines coming off? :snack:

200.gif

9 hours ago, Edmo said:

I rode the early build etec 600. Really good running motor. Went like hell up to about 92 and creeped up a bit more. I really like the etec motors. 👍

Etecs are smooth as hell and always spot on. Great engines. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not sure how widespread this issue is but it has provided entertaining reading at HCS.😆

Another one blew an oil line off yesterday. I'll be doing a good check this afternoon on mine. I mean for every one that goes down with an issue 1000 are fine but fuck me. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

All you can do is ride it man. Don't believe the hype. :bc:

Well we have 5 in our little group with about 1000 miles between us only issue so far one was a faulty low oil sensor. All built later in November. Most issue seem to be early builds and something is telling about the delay now. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Reevester said:

Another one blew an oil line off yesterday. I'll be doing a good check this afternoon on mine. I mean for every one that goes down with an issue 1000 are fine but fuck me. 

Exactly but that doubt in the back of your mind sucks...I love how that dipshit Awful Mouthful of Cock  is over there running his piss flaps about it..what a dbag.

2 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Doesn't hurt to be proactive. When I bought my 2012 etec there was a rumor about the Reed's cracking because the etec doesn't have gas and oil going thru the throttle bodies. They dry out. So i bought some boysens to swap out. Sure enough they were starting to crack. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Well we have 5 in our little group with about 1000 miles between us only issue so far one was a faulty low oil sensor. All built later in November. Most issue seem to be early builds and something is telling about the delay now. 

200 miles each? A winner for sure!:lol:😀

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly but that doubt in the back of your mind sucks...I love how that dipshit Awful Mouthful of Cock  is over there running his piss flaps about it..what a dbag.

I was waiting with bated breath for him to post the pics of the oil line one. It's funny when guys buy a snowmobile and then it's the greatest and all other manu's are garbage. Not being around sledders everyday and doing thousands of miles every year he has no clue how shitty they all are. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Doesn't hurt to be proactive. When I bought my 2012 etec there was a rumor about the Reed's cracking because the etec doesn't have gas and oil going thru the throttle bodies. They dry out. So i bought some boysens to swap out. Sure enough they were starting to crack. 

Yeah cranks were going down pretty good with skidoos in those years too. 

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

I was waiting with bated breath for him to post the pics of the oil line one. It's funny when guys buy a snowmobile and then it's the greatest and all other manu's are garbage. Not being around sledders everyday and doing thousands of miles every year he has no clue how shitty they all are. 

No they weren't. Those were the pteks. The etecs we're good. 

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

Fuck you're one butthurt bitch! Lol

Where did I say my sled was the greatest? I needed a good, reliable all round sled. 900 expedition fit the bill.

Don't cry to me cause you spent big bucks on a ticking two stroke time bomb!