Check your account email address ×

Poo 850’s owners are gonna be pissed.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Fuck you're one butthurt bitch! Lol

Where did I say my sled was the greatest? I needed a good, reliable all round sled. 900 expedition fit the bill.

Don't cry to me cause you spent big bucks on a ticking two stroke time bomb!

Pffftt....you were over at HCS crowing like like a little faggot crow.

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Fuck you're one butthurt bitch! Lol

Where did I say my sled was the greatest? I needed a good, reliable all round sled. 900 expedition fit the bill.

Don't cry to me cause you spent big bucks on a ticking two stroke time bomb!

Am I the one in brand specific forums trolling and posting shit on every different forum there is. You have a 90 hp lady sled dude. I'll take seat of the pants fun over a fucking trip to the trapper shack or ice shanty. 

6 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Am I the one in brand specific forums trolling and posting shit on every different forum there is. You have a 90 hp lady sled dude. I'll take seat of the pants fun over a fucking trip to the trapper shack or ice shanty. 

Are Poo’s motors still shit?  Or were the cobwebs built up on your Assault that caused it to implode? 

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Are Poo’s motors still shit?  Or were the cobwebs built up on your Assault that caused it to implode? 

Don't have an assault stupid. Hopefully it just blows fuses and not cranks. I'm bright enough to change them. :lol:

Edited by Reevester
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Trolling? No. Posting stuff I've found? Yes!

You sure have a sensitive vagina!

I would too if I just bought an 850 and saw this 

This fucking BS is the reason I have a 4s!

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Trolling? No. Posting stuff I've found? Yes!

You sure have a sensitive vagina!

I would too if I just bought an 850 and saw this 

This fucking BS is the reason I have a 4s!

Goes in search of issues and posts to 4 sleds sites. Oh I'm not trolling. :lol:

So no bet on season mileage? 

Just now, Reevester said:

Goes in search of issues and posts to 4 sleds sites. Oh I'm not trolling. :lol:

So no bet on season mileage? 

Search? No. It's out there for everyone to see. If you got poo cover glasses on........

Bet? Why? Your disk IS THAT SMALL?

Grow up butt hurt. Reaching. Reaching! :lol:

6 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

But you keep trying that hard?

:lol:

Easy way to prove you're not trolling and just trying to help a fellow sledder.. Link is up to the threads you posted about the 900 ace issues and the Enduro issues..Plenty of issues out there, so you should have posts..:news:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Easy way to prove you're not trolling and just trying to help a fellow sledder.. Link is up to the threads you posted about the 900 ace issues and the Enduro issues..Plenty of issues out there, so you should have posts..:news:

Plenty?

I've heard of coil issues.

Electric reverse issues.

Fuel pump issues.

Air suspension issues.

Good enough?

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Plenty?

I've heard of coil issues.

Electric reverse issues.

Fuel pump issues.

Air suspension issues.

Good enough?

Yeah, but do you go on other sites and post those?? Like you do for other mfg's??

Shit, I go troll the AC boys all the time,.. Admittedly..it's a hoot..but I can admit it..

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah, but do you go on other sites and post those?? Like you do for other mfg's??

Shit, I go troll the AC boys all the time,.. Admittedly..it's a hoot..but I can admit it..

If it was something new and unknown? Yes! I would spread it to all the forums I'm part of.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not sure how widespread this issue is but it has provided entertaining reading at HCS.😆

Since it is an engineering  design and manufacturing issue, this is a huge problem. Not IF it will blow, just when. What a fukk-up. Can Polaris make any engine that doesn,t blow up, or catch fire ? Holy fukk , what a disaster !

One guy suggested that if you have an 850 on order, and haven,t picked it up yet, eat the deposit, and walk away. IF I had one on order, that,s what I would be doing, and pick another brand. Brand loyalty makes brains go numb.

12 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Since it is an engineering  design and manufacturing issue, this is a huge problem. Not IF it will blow, just when. What a fukk-up. Can Polaris make any engine that doesn,t blow up, or catch fire ? Holy fukk , what a disaster !

One guy suggested that if you have an 850 on order, and haven,t picked it up yet, eat the deposit, and walk away. IF I had one on order, that,s what I would be doing, and pick another brand. Brand loyalty makes brains go numb.

Yeah I read that and I wasn't sure if it was limited to a certain number of incorrectly assembled engines or a design flaw.