Check your account email address ×

Poo 850’s owners are gonna be pissed.

2 hours ago, Legend said:

I only read a few pages of that. But I will say, Indy Dan is a complete fucking retard.

I dont need someone to fix my shit for me, but if I did, it sure as fuck would never be him.

then that showes you are the retard .

he is a drama queen yes.

but he is a very competent motor builder /tuner. show me another builder giving you a 4 yr warrenty .

I have seen plenty of his motors with the fixes to Polaris awfule engineering starting with those early crap liberty 800 pto end big bearing fixes to now . always quality work 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

he is a drama queen yes.

but he is a very competent motor builder /tuner. show me another builder giving you a 4 yr warrenty .

I have seen plenty of his motors with the fixes to Polaris awfule engineering starting with those early crap liberty 800 pto end big bearing fixes to now . always quality work 

I also read about some customers he left hanging with that warranty. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I just saw that lol and I know why because I remember it a few years ago it was because he didn’t use polaris cheap oil ( Dan doesn’t like fully synthetic oil so he denied it )

Just now, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

I just saw that lol and I know why because I remember it a few years ago it was because he didn’t use polaris cheap oil ( Dan doesn’t like fully synthetic oil so he denied it )

Ahhhh got it...wasn't really sure what the issue was.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Or the ones where he told everybody that got his engines he only used OEM pistons. But then someone took it apart and found out Dan used some cheap off brand pistons.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

he is a drama queen yes.

No retard, I know how to spell and form complete sentences.

Also retard, I can comprehend things I read.

Edited by Legend

7 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

He changes his mind on oils like normal people change their underwear.

Give it a week, he will like synthetic again.

17 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

this is true I have read his warranty page and it says in bold to use semi syn or old school dino oil .

not saying the guy walks on water but he can build a good motor with tolerances way tighter than poo even shoots for 

17 hours ago, Legend said:

No retard, I know how to spell and form complete sentences.

Also retard, I can comprehend things I read.

well then you go girl . get in your shop and show us all what a grand tuner you are .  ok and fuck off 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just what I said and what everyone who knows anything already knows......that coating is like fucking magic snake oil. Does nothing of use and who cares if it wears off 

Don't you dare talk ill of Indy Dan!!!111

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Don't you dare talk ill of Indy Dan!!!111

Yah but yah but yah but........WHAT ABOUT HIS BIG BEARING CONVERSION IN 2003 :lol: dude has been riding that shit for 20 years 

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah but yah but yah but........WHAT ABOUT HIS BIG BEARING CONVERSION IN 2003 :lol: dude has been riding that shit for 20 years 

🤣Fucking guy pulled apart his new 850 and has created a fucking panic....SMH🥴

Speaking of getting Kashoggied, dealer called me this morning with a price on what he said I needed, a whole new motor, after a piece of the piston skirt broke off for unknown reasons and apparently uncunted it with prejudice.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Speaking of getting Kashoggied, dealer called me this morning with a price on what he said I needed, a whole new motor, after a piece of the piston skirt broke off for unknown reasons and apparently uncunted it with prejudice.

I hate when that happens. And it happens far too many times.

51 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That fucking blows....damn things anyhow.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That fucking blows....damn things anyhow.

oh fuck yah......you and wookie having the sweet sweet make up sex. Mix a little fucking ginger spice up in there and you fuckers will all be eatin some MDMA and dancing to the techno all night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111    FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

oh fuck yah......you and wookie having the sweet sweet make up sex. Mix a little fucking ginger spice up in there and you fuckers will all be eatin some MDMA and dancing to the techno all night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111    FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!1

I need to take a break sometimes....can't be a fucking prick everyday! 

• Haha 1