Check your account email address ×

Factual reasons for the wall

jtssrx

15 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And Santa Claus is real. People seem to forget to the west of the so called wall there is an ocean.

Most of the drugs come over by freight. Trains, trucks, planes, ships, etc... The wall won't change that. It would slow down illegal border crossings tho. 

24 minutes ago, Anler said:

Most of the drugs come over by freight. Trains, trucks, planes, ships, etc... The wall won't change that. It would slow down illegal border crossings tho. 

Ever heard of a tunnel .....ladder?

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

More stupid from the sites absolute dumbest motherfucker.....and I mean that in a good Christian way @jtssrx  :lmao: 

Between your signature and that contribution to the thread, that’s a whole lotta triggered dude....

52 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What happened to Flynn being framed and victimized by the mean fbi? Give up on that? 

He was framed.  Clear as day.

33 minutes ago, Anler said:

You have evidence that disputes Kirk?  And even if you did, it’s far from the only problem with the border.  It blows me away how quick you guys are to jump on someone, I read a study that Almost 60% of the American public one real honest border security along the southern border.  That is reason enough.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

135 billion in resources spent each year on illegal immigrants, but Schumer and Pelosi are having a hissy fit over 5 billion.  Makes total sense.

What impact to GDP do they have? While I don’t know where your statistic is from, I do not doubt that there is an inherent cost to illegal immigration. However, there is also an inherent gain from them whether we want to admit it or not. They provide some sort of economic benefit. 

If I wasn't worried about family members, I would love to see " SHOOT TO STOP" orders issued for any person caught going over our borders. That would just about start a civil war in the USA, which would be a beautiful thing.   If white, Christian, European/ Americans don't get their shit together REAL SOON, their daughters are gonna' be gettin' knocked-up, and their sons beaten-up by Tyrone and Pancho. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

If I wasn't worried about family members, I would love to see " SHOOT TO STOP" orders issued for any person caught going over our borders. That would just about start a civil war in the USA, which would be a beautiful thing.   If white, Christian, European/ Americans don't get their shit together REAL SOON, their daughters are gonna' be gettin' knocked-up, and their sons beaten-up by Tyrone and Pancho. 

Shut the fuck up, you racist piece of shit. 

24 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What impact to GDP do they have? While I don’t know where your statistic is from, I do not doubt that there is an inherent cost to illegal immigration. However, there is also an inherent gain from them whether we want to admit it or not. They provide some sort of economic benefit. 

They have in the past.

Notice how we aren't getting cute girls from Sweden  with blonde hair, and big tits? 

What are we gettin'? Impregnated sows from central america that only a half-negro from their shithole country would fuck. 

How about we just don't want these dark, fat, ugly sows here to continue breeding, and outnumber us??? 

How about we just don't want or need these fucks to pick our lettuce? 

Look at our cotton, we SHOULD HAVE PICKED OUR OWN FUKKEN COTTON!!!

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Notice how we aren't getting cute girls from Sweden  with blonde hair, and big tits? 

What are we gettin'? Impregnated sows from central america that only a half-negro from their shithole country would fuck. 

How about we just don't want these dark, fat, ugly sows here to continue breeding, and outnumber us??? 

How about we just don't want or need these fucks to pick our lettuce? 

Look at our cotton, we SHOULD HAVE PICKED OUR OWN FUKKEN COTTON!!!

You should be happy then...they probably love old men with piss stained tighty whiteys and wifebeaters...

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

You should be happy then...they probably love old men with piss stained tighty whiteys and wifebeaters...

Yeah, I really want some fat, pregnant Honduran girl, 23 years old with 3 kids, and one in the oven. Thanks, but no thanks. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, I really want some fat, pregnant Honduran girl, 23 years old with 3 kids, and one in the oven. Thanks, but no thanks. 

Face it, you don't want any female, all you want is cock, even dog cock.