Check your account email address ×

Factual reasons for the wall

jtssrx

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Face it, you don't want any female, all you want is cock, even dog cock.

I posted some of my broads, post yours. And NO, Tristan in a nightgown does not count!!!!!

Just now, DAVE said:

Sitting on the couch next to me.

Tell her to put on a bathing suit, put her hand across her face, and take her pic. Then put it on here, and we'll rate her. 

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Tell her to put on a bathing suit, put her hand across her face, and take her pic. Then put it on here, and we'll rate her. 

How bout you shove a chainsaw up your ass instead....

:lol:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ever heard of a tunnel .....ladder?

Yes but with ground penetrating radar and seismic sensors that will be harder to do. They will still find a way tho, mexicans are not lazy. 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Between your signature and that contribution to the thread, that’s a whole lotta triggered dude....

He was framed.  Clear as day.

You have evidence that disputes Kirk?  And even if you did, it’s far from the only problem with the border.  It blows me away how quick you guys are to jump on someone, I read a study that Almost 60% of the American public one real honest border security along the southern border.  That is reason enough.

I am not going to go googling but I have read numerous pieces of information about drug smuggling. Chicago is the drug hub of the country because it is the shipping hub of the country. Chicago PD has stated that all of the nations drugs are run thru Little Village right here in Chicago via the cartels. They are brought here via shipping containers and then distributed throughout the country thru legitimate businesses via shipping corridors. Border and customs inspectors, police, etc.. are either paid off or threatened/blackmailed to allow the drugs thru. This is how it has been done forever and its a $30 billion dollar a year business that uses banks and legitimate businesses to facilitate. A wall isnt going to do shit about that. But you know what would? decriminalizing them would. 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What impact to GDP do they have? While I don’t know where your statistic is from, I do not doubt that there is an inherent cost to illegal immigration. However, there is also an inherent gain from them whether we want to admit it or not. They provide some sort of economic benefit. 

Mexico is not the only corridor for immigration. Europeans and Asians use different means to get here but many of them aren't going thru the proper channels. I've seen probably 100 illegal Pollack's come thru here over the years. 

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yes but with ground penetrating radar and seismic sensors that will be harder to do. They will still find a way tho, mexicans are not lazy. 

I’m not sure how confident I am in ground penetrating radar just yet.  I’ll have to get back to you after this season of Curse of Oak Island wraps up. :lol: 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What happened to Flynn being framed and victimized by the mean fbi? Give up on that? 

He was, the judge begged him to change his plea yesterday twice

Edited by jtssrx

6 hours ago, DAVE said:

How bout you shove a chainsaw up your ass instead....

:lol:

I'll take that as a no. 

24 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

We had ground sensors in the Army. Total pieces of shit. 

Hi Sargie. I don't have anything to report today for the Negro Hour. You should be happy with that.   :saluting:

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What impact to GDP do they have? While I don’t know where your statistic is from, I do not doubt that there is an inherent cost to illegal immigration. However, there is also an inherent gain from them whether we want to admit it or not. They provide some sort of economic benefit. 

Don’t care. Law is the law, and I find it illogical to suggest illegal immigrants are a net positive to society.  Prison populations, gang violence, strain on entitlement and health systems are all issues.  If 5 billion can cut that 135 billion cost cited, it would seem like a no brainer.  Instead the arguments often evolve into some bleeding heart bullshit, and to that I’d say take care of our own first.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Don’t care. Law is the law, and I find it illogical to suggest illegal immigrants are a net positive to society.  Prison populations, gang violence, strain on entitlement and health systems are all issues.  If 5 billion can cut that 135 billion cost cited, it would seem like a no brainer.  Instead the arguments often evolve into some bleeding heart bullshit, and to that I’d say take care of our own first.  

Pfffttt....I know you think you are down with the "common people" but they are hard working and do the menial shit jobs most Americans won't. 

You are also one of the dipshits that ignores the fuckery we have committed in Central America. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pfffttt....I know you think you are down with the "common people" but they are hard working and do the menial shit jobs most Americans won't. 

You are also one of the dipshits that ignores the fuckery we have committed in Central America. 

They also steal jobs and drive down wages.  When resources are limited, wouldn’t you rather see our own poor taken care of first, you hormonal, emotional gash of a man?  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

They also steal jobs and drive down wages.  When resources are limited, wouldn’t you rather see our own poor taken care of first, you hormonal, emotional gash of a man?  

You’re nothing more than a Breitbart/Faux Noise talking head......and when your sources are fact checked....they fail :lmao: You’re a fucking embarrassment 🤡👍

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re nothing more than a Breitbart/Faux Noise talking head......and when your sources are fact checked....they fail :lmao: You’re a fucking embarrassment 🤡👍

Shut your hole sock puppet.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Shut your hole sock puppet.

:lmao: Dude - you have Dumps jizz dripping off your chin :lol:  Face - the dude fooled the fuck out of you and only the real stupid mother fuckers like you are still on board :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Dude - you have Dumps jizz dripping off your chin :lol:  Face - the dude fooled the fuck out of you and only the real stupid mother fuckers like you are still on board :lmao: 

Riveting.