Check your account email address ×

Obamacare ruled unconstitutional

BOHICA

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I’d cave your stupid fucking face in.  The last thing you’d see in this world is my smiling face as I sharpened my tools.

Not with those Barbie Boy Beta Hands you won't.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

so no kick backs and yet the drugs I take are still about 2x the cost as they were in 07 . but yeah that Obama care is doing great things for my premiums that are over 2x what they were in o7 but on a positive note my deductable went from 6k to 12 k so I have that going for me . oh and i can no longer deduct any of those costs . yeah real fucking winner on every side . oh oh oh even better I now get to reapply every year for same plan better and better.

go fuck your self 

Your meth dealer accepts insurance...interesting.

12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are those the tools you keep in the back of that faggon waggon?

It has nothing to do with me. I just copied and pasted one of your buddy zampedo’s lame threats. 

Goes to show what fucktards the pedo posse are. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Pedos, crackheads, meth heads,.......... any more names you nitwits haven’t covered yet?

If anyone needs inspiration they can get it from this partial list. It’s names your favourite President has used on people.  You know, the lying snowflake in chief who is bitching that he is being unfairly treated by the media.4F7416A5-1B45-432C-B77F-E69B682716C9.thumb.jpeg.2e1aec556feb26036628627d0d792c40.jpeg

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If anyone needs inspiration they can get it from this partial list. It’s names your favourite President has used on people.  You know, the lying snowflake in chief who is bitching that he is being unfairly treated by the media.4F7416A5-1B45-432C-B77F-E69B682716C9.thumb.jpeg.2e1aec556feb26036628627d0d792c40.jpeg

So youre offended by those...but in recourse you call people names.

:lol:

12 minutes ago, DAVE said:

So youre offended by those...but in recourse you call people names.

:lol:

At least my insults have a basis pedo Dave comes from your obsession with small hands. Pedo posse is because there is a group of you that share photos and are obsessed with small hands. Also are fans of small hands President Trump  

Stalker Dave: Your obsession with where I live. Saying you want to show up at my house, where I work, following some blue Truck around small town Ontario. 

Double wide Dave: you paid 30 grand for your house and you spend most of your time in a trailer. 

Trumpsters: kind of like the Mickey Mouse club  but fans of a fake President instead of a fake talking Mouse  

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

At least my insults have a basis pedo Dave comes from your obsession with small hands. Pedo posse is because there is a group of you that share photos and are obsessed with small hands. Also are fans of small hands President Trump  

Stalker Dave: Your obsession with where I live. Saying you want to show up at my house, where I work, following some blue Truck around small town Ontario. 

Double wide Dave: you paid 30 grand for your house and you spend most of your time in a trailer. 

Trumpsters: kind of like the Mickey Mouse club  but fans of a fake President instead of a fake talking Mouse  

Cool story.

You sound like you believe it.

6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

This is the most triggered I’ve ever seen kevvyboomboom :lol: 

He's beyond pathetic and apparently stuck on repeat. As if it wasn't painful enough to read his posts  :flush: 

48 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

you've got to admit some of them are spot on and funny

pocahantas,  crooked hillary and little rocket man are awesome

41 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you've got to admit some of them are spot on and funny

pocahantas,  crooked hillary and little rocket man are awesome

They are all hilarious when the person who said them is a crooked and complains that people don’t treat him fairly. 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Pedos, crackheads, meth heads,.......... any more names you nitwits haven’t covered yet?

Oh thanks for reminding me.....senile old victims! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I agree. This is as triggered as I have ever been by anything you and the rest of the pedo posse have done. 

Oooooh the pedo posse you sound so badass when you say that I bet it gives you a lady boner omg! 

43 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Add Rat to that

There is a longer list. It didn’t fit on the screen.  

Funny that now Trump knows his conversations with Cohen were taped, he is calling him a rat instead of a liar. 

The last thing this “tell it like it is” President wants is someone telling it like it is. 

5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I’m reel nice you seem really triggered tho why

Just wanted to make sure you were ok. 

You’ve been a little out of sorts lately with all the lying and fake news you’ve been posting. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Just wanted to make sure you were ok. 

You’ve been a little out of sorts lately with all the lying and fake news you’ve been posting. 

That’s what you been doing ya