Check your account email address ×

Obamacare ruled unconstitutional

BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You are fucking right on the nose  this morning!!!!  Get you some good ass last night or wut????

5208B945-EDBA-4BB2-BD31-B2479764A90B.gif

I wish...the wifey did go to a cookie exchange/party so I did gorge myself on all manner of tasty sweet treats....but no poon.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I wish...the wifey did go to a cookie exchange/party so I did gorge myself on all manner of tasty sweet treats....but no poon.

Ahahhahahahhahah. No fucking shit?!?  My wife is getting ready now to go to a cookie baking party of some sort.  I’ve got a full gallon of fresh milk chilling and at the ready!!!  Gonna do some solid work later.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why do you think you know my “fantasies”You bring that up a lot.  Do you fantasize about me?  Being like me?  Sucking me?

Now that’s some real “Freudian” shit there.  

Because you write your fantasies on here to share with your pedo friends. 

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Why would it it is not set up to cover overseas trip. Hopefully he had travel insurance. 

Travel insurance is dirt cheap for us. 5 or 10 bucks per month on our group insurance at work. Gives me a million coverage, would fly people out to meet me, cover hotels flights for family etc. 

It’s cheap because the insurance company just has to stabilize you and get you back home where the Canadian system takes over. Your credit cards even have some coverage included 

But people don’t realize how good the system inside the country is until they need it. There is a caveat, like anything in this world you might need to have an advocate asking the right questions. Some people expect other people to care more about their health than they do. It also depends on your location.  If you live in a place no decent doctor or nurse would want to live, you’re going to get shitty healthcare.  

A buddy of mine had a heart attack 7 hours drive from home. They stabilized him and flew him to a hospital closer to his family at home.  Saved the family money, was better for the patient because family could visit.  Would a private insurance company pay for an American to fly from Florida to Wisconsin?

My niece had 24 hour one on one nursing in neonatal intensive care for over a month. She’s perfect now. My Dad a quintuple bypass. Care was amazing. Some other people “died while waiting” for a bypass.  But what really happened is they were waiting to be stabile enough to operate. An obese chain smoking alcoholic is not going to fair as well as someone who is healthy.  

You might find this interesting  

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, everyone is a pedophile now?  

Of course not. 

But people who write and enjoy fantasies about tiny hands carressing they are suspect. 

Hopefully you and the pedo posse haven’t act on your urges. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Of course not. 

But people who write and enjoy fantasies about tiny hands carressing they are suspect. 

You had lots to say about Trumps small hands....kind of ironic.

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You had lots to say about Trumps small hands....kind of ironic.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep...he sure did...what a dolt.

Only to point out fascination with small hands the posse has and their “coincidental” devotion to Trump 

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Of course not. 

By  your hands tiny they likely mean feminine, trembling hands.

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

By  your hands tiny they likely mean feminine, trembling hands.

I didn’t specify whether the posse’s pedo fantasies involved boys or girls.

Zampedo mentioned little boys when he wrote to excite Dave.  

Obviously you want trembling little girls. 

You should just go ahead and register right away. Save some children.  

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I didn’t specify whether the posse’s pedo fantasies involved boys or girls.

Zampedo mentioned little boys when he wrote to excite Dave.  

Obviously you want trembling little girls. 

You should just go ahead and register right away. Save some children.  

No what I’m saying is that you’re a pathetic weak faggot :lol: 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Don’t get angry at me .  It’s not my fault Zampedo outed your posse. 

Poor BarbieHands.  It's brutal to watch...but fun as hell.

Hey, you remember that time you had that dupe on HCS that you said was your brother?  That was awesome!  :lol: 

On 12/14/2018 at 10:24 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

Sucks for families preexisting condition. Doctors will also get kick backs from drug companies again. 

so no kick backs and yet the drugs I take are still about 2x the cost as they were in 07 . but yeah that Obama care is doing great things for my premiums that are over 2x what they were in o7 but on a positive note my deductable went from 6k to 12 k so I have that going for me . oh and i can no longer deduct any of those costs . yeah real fucking winner on every side . oh oh oh even better I now get to reapply every year for same plan better and better.

go fuck your self 

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I’d cave your stupid fucking face in.  The last thing you’d see in this world is my smiling face as I sharpened my tools.

Are those the tools you keep in the back of that faggon waggon?