Check your account email address ×

Obamacare ruled unconstitutional

BOHICA

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Im going to go out on a limb and say that kevvyboomboom gets picked on in real life. A lot. 

I’d cave your stupid fucking face in.  The last thing you’d see in this world is my smiling face as I sharpened my tools.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Far be it from me to get in in the middle of this shit show but having some experience with the entitlement class, I understand where he is coming from.  I have little doubt that those who pay little or nothing, are likely the largest abusers of the system.  And yes, it’s made me a little jaded, because thosewho are truly in need probably get lumped in with those who are abusing resources.

So what....you think the 1%ers are all Saints and on the up and up?  There will always be a level of corruption and abuse at all levels and I'm not going to spend my time worrying that some person on public assistance gets a little extra.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I’d cave your stupid fucking face in.  The last thing you’d see in this world is my smiling face as I sharpened my tools.

Lol no you couldn’t you weak little beta :lol: 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So what....you think the 1%ers are all Saints and on the up and up?  There will always be a level of corruption and abuse at all levels and I'm not going to spend my time worrying that some person on public assistance gets a little extra.

You know you are the 1% right 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Lol no you couldn’t you weak little beta :lol: 

The only thing you can cave in is your own ass will a big black dildo you homo! 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

The only thing you can cave in is your own ass will a big black dildo you homo! 

Yes you are. If you make more than roughly $34,000 per year you are part of the global 1%

Sorry hayseed but we are talking about The United States here...now go wait for revbetafag to show up with his tools. 😂😂

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry hayseed but we are talking about The United States here...now go wait for revbetafag to show up with his tools. 😂😂

That’s a little racist to make that distinction 

You is mad and dum 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

. You mad bro?

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

All I’m saying is if you had to deal with it on a regular basis, your tune might change.  

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

We heard you the first time. :lol: 

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!

Edited by Rod Johnson

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

. You mad bro?

All I’m saying is if you had to deal with it on a regular basis, your tune might change.  

We heard you the first time. :lol: 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You got the Tourette’s dude?  Or is your “submit reply” button stuck?

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!

You eat pieces of shit?  Another thing you have in common with Momo. 

You should shut up now because