Check your account email address ×

Obamacare ruled unconstitutional

BOHICA

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Canada health coverage didnt do anything for my son in Maui.

But nice try.

What about now? Why do you think they covered his evac back home? If the insurance co weren’t worried about the  hospital costs they would have left him in the US hospital.  Why do you think health plans with out of country coverage are so cheap?  

Given time you may clue in.  But then again Trumpsters are slow. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What about now? Why do you think they covered his evac back home? If the insurance co weren’t worried about the  hospital costs they would have left him in the US hospital.  Why do you think health plans with out of country coverage are so cheap?  

Given time you may clue in.  But then again Trumpsters are slow. 

The fact that you are using what happened to my son for your political bs...shows even more what a douchbag you are.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

The fact that you are using what happened to my son for your political bs...shows even more what a douchbag you are.

I’m just saying that personal experience helped us the realize what a deal universal healthcare is. 

You obviously aren’t as enlightened. 

I’m not surprised  

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m just saying that personal experience helped us the realize what a deal universal healthcare is. 

You obviously aren’t as enlightened. 

I’m not surprised  

Nice backpedal...if you read any of my comments in the thread you would know what I said....but thats not why you are here.

50 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You should know better after your recent experiences.  

You know.  It's really a good thing that we have liberal twats as yourself to tell everyone how they should feel and think about their personal experiences.  And you retards still can't figure out why you are so hated.  Astonishing.  The "intellectually elite" except...I've failed to see anything on display I can remotely call that....from a lot of people here that really seem to be unsuccessful and void of much real experience in their personal lives.  Not to mention can't make a fucking decent and educated prediction to save their own lives. All emotional twattery.  Amazing ignorance from a population of repulsive imbeciles.  Well done.

15 minutes ago, DAVE said:

He's cut from the same cloth as Tools.  Bitter losers full of contempt for others who are clearly their superiors in life.  But..LOOK AT THEM GO!!!! It's a god damn clown show worthy of librulizm.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You know.  It's really a good thing that we have liberal twats as yourself to tell everyone how they should feel and think about their personal experiences.  And you retards still can't figure out why you are so hated.  Astonishing.  The "intellectually elite" except...I've failed to see anything on display I can remotely call that....from a lot of people here that really seem to be unsuccessful and void of much real experience in their personal lives.  Not to mention can't make a fucking decent and educated prediction to save their own lives. All emotional twattery.  Amazing ignorance from a population of repulsive imbeciles.  Well done.

He's cut from the same cloth as Tools.  Bitter losers full of contempt for others who are clearly their superiors in life.  But..LOOK AT THEM GO!!!! It's a god damn clown show worthy of librulizm.

Gotta be just a joy to be around.

You missed his point. Dave he certainly was not dissing your son. He was making the point you have excellent healthcare that’s portable wherever you are. As a Canadian himself he does have a clue.

As for Pepperoni Zamborino he should just shut up.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You missed his point. Dave he certainly was not dissing your son. He was making the point you have excellent healthcare that’s portable wherever you are. As a Canadian himself he does have a clue.

You really need to shut the fuck up.  BarbieHands, Tools McBoyfucker and you are about as idiotic as it comes.  And it's clear they are both using Daves recent situation to "diss him".  You are all three as dumb and contemptible as fucking shit.  Amazing idiocy.

I am your answer....a challenger which you cannot beat in any fashion, anywhere.  SBYL.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I didnt miss the point...if he had read my other posts in the thread he wouldnt have made his comments...or then again maybe he would have.

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Thanks.  Trumpsters have spent so long intentionally missing the point, they can’t help themselves 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Thanks.  Trumpsters have spent so long intentionally missing the point, they can’t help themselves 

Again if you read my previous posts...

But you cant help yourself being a douchebag.

Health Care in Canada for some is free yes.  But for the working stiffs it isn't free. 

Canadians do get bills for accessing health care.

Its a shitty system.  Some pay a crazy amount into the system and never use it but then theres people that use MILLIONS of dollars and don't put a cent in. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Health Care in Canada for some is free yes.  But for the working stiffs it isn't free. 

Canadians do get bills for accessing health care.

Its a shitty system.  Some pay a crazy amount into the system and never use it but then theres people that use MILLIONS of dollars and don't put a cent in. 

That's how it works...some people pay car insurance premiums for decades and never make a claim...others do...shared risk.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 hours ago, motonoggin said:

We can't have that here because people will get sick on purpose just so they can get free shit...

My sister has been an e-room nurse for the last 15 yrs and the abuse of the system by those who don't have any skin in the game, i.e. welfare scum, is unbelievable. Runny noses and earaches are common.

Just now, J. Jackson said:

My sister has been an e-room nurse for the last 15 yrs and the abuse of the system by those who don't have any skin in the game, i.e. welfare scum, is unbelievable. Runny noses and earaches are common.

Well we all know how much everyone enjoys going to the doctor. 

I take my whole family at least once a month to the ER just for fun...

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

You calling people welfare scum really makes your horseshit story believable. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's how it works...some people pay car insurance premiums for decades and never make a claim...others do...shared risk.

But everyone pays for the insurance.......not everyone pays taxes that go into healthcare in canada.

I gave a 1300 dollar bill to a Canadian citizen who pays income tax...just this week. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

You have no clue. Ask 20 Canadian citizens how they like their FREE HEALTHCARE and they'll be few that'll rave about it. I have a Cd employee who had to wait 2.5 months after being diagnosed with large kidney stones to have them treated.

Just now, snopro31 said:

But everyone pays for the insurance.......not everyone pays taxes that go into healthcare in canada.

I gave a 1300 dollar bill to a Canadian citizen who pays income tax...just this week. 

There are a lot of people here that don't pay any income tax but I don't go around bitching because they using the Infrastructure.

1 minute ago, J. Jackson said:

You have no clue. Ask 20 Canadian citizens how they like their FREE HEALTHCARE and they'll be few that'll rave about it. I have a Cd employee who had to wait 2.5 months after being diagnosed with large kidney stones to have them treated.

So your sister the nurse and a Canadian employee...seems legit.😂

1 minute ago, J. Jackson said:

Thats debatable. 

If big enough its an emergency procedure or you can die.  If it implants you go for surgery.  If you get hydronephrosis you go for surgery.....

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There are a lot of people here that don't pay any income tax but I don't go around bitching because they using the Infrastructure.

Im for a 2 tier system.  And I believe there should be a cost to visit an ER for non ER reasons.