Check your account email address ×

AC Procross chassis

f7ben

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

i had a 16 el tigre for 1k miles and the sled works ok.  Fast it is not.  Slowest sled of the group.  

You just made me throw up a little in my mouth. Gross

Just now, f7ben said:

You just made me throw up a little in my mouth. Gross

it was a good deal.  I am done buying new sleds for 17k nook bucks, i can buy a year old with 3 years warranty for about 6 k less.  

• Like 2

Just now, awful knawful said:

Motors run good though right?

it ran ok yes.  hard on oil and gas, worst in our cochrane group.  the belt blew at 1k miles (lol) i sold it after a year, enough for me 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Snow cover is getting light here.  Other than hot laps around the yard, I'm done until we get more snow. 

Heading to the UP between Christmas and New Years.

APjGNuC32II5U03IA3BOkj-r3tdVxD8L5YA7tTmtY5Ay5XH4LQvFUk2UUJEgd71_n2u9fxgV9si3lkFmSmLPTw2onP0XAysVpB5lqF1NkIxX5I4z4ZOiB-iybU_hBiReG5UROCFBWrN0RJDxBbqH40A_Dg_FaXNtJOohlUzHwGxmhlufXca-A6PtpUUeXDMGwpQe7QQR-Um-ddhCS4rdvpJJhT3gdbEFjzd03LHJof3OzU0rq0mo3HQvZv4qiSDeADOFdt12n1MO7nw7KmufcqJXOeoSQ9v8OBTDttjoY8SCbdTobBgDqZpFis6G_a4W1yP9egeb9B2c2UH8uUTzqeoIC8wvYkoZc5JVXXgmxiAXFsmFXHOB9lsgOunVlxFcjwzNO-XNl2_LQKLyr-T02KdnYvQt8mT20UW3SfrkrmWNYdDWJhTqVKPihh6ngCc_QYAKilGZM5rP3T6HHka0sFc8n70cwf63nWXdM9g6BQ9VBf2Kz8FvdJc-JZ4zW_0T6Y9icAh9iQjvts8M_edYMkqqy7d8QOp5c7KxjIJs3KUCt6tdNZohTbiRi0ExwsOhBD2cQJ57EkjlurMUBQPd2zQfxeh88V0ThQrGV7HtdmzemiBwr6cpFADdl4AJQETjzmz-ZWr3jVQHnJ1AMIk15WIi=w835-h626-no

I really like that sled.✌🏻🌞😎

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I really like that sled.✌🏻🌞😎

Me too, I'm beginning to figure it out now.  Still a lot of tweaking to do yet on the suspension.

Got 150 miles of ditch riding in so far this year which is about 145 miles more than most around here.  Everyone waits until perfect snow and then complains they never get to use their sleds.  Hyfax, bearings, and carbides are cheap in the big scheme.  As long as I can keep it cool, there is enough snow for me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Snow cover is getting light here.  Other than hot laps around the yard, I'm done until we get more snow. 

Heading to the UP between Christmas and New Years.

APjGNuC32II5U03IA3BOkj-r3tdVxD8L5YA7tTmtY5Ay5XH4LQvFUk2UUJEgd71_n2u9fxgV9si3lkFmSmLPTw2onP0XAysVpB5lqF1NkIxX5I4z4ZOiB-iybU_hBiReG5UROCFBWrN0RJDxBbqH40A_Dg_FaXNtJOohlUzHwGxmhlufXca-A6PtpUUeXDMGwpQe7QQR-Um-ddhCS4rdvpJJhT3gdbEFjzd03LHJof3OzU0rq0mo3HQvZv4qiSDeADOFdt12n1MO7nw7KmufcqJXOeoSQ9v8OBTDttjoY8SCbdTobBgDqZpFis6G_a4W1yP9egeb9B2c2UH8uUTzqeoIC8wvYkoZc5JVXXgmxiAXFsmFXHOB9lsgOunVlxFcjwzNO-XNl2_LQKLyr-T02KdnYvQt8mT20UW3SfrkrmWNYdDWJhTqVKPihh6ngCc_QYAKilGZM5rP3T6HHka0sFc8n70cwf63nWXdM9g6BQ9VBf2Kz8FvdJc-JZ4zW_0T6Y9icAh9iQjvts8M_edYMkqqy7d8QOp5c7KxjIJs3KUCt6tdNZohTbiRi0ExwsOhBD2cQJ57EkjlurMUBQPd2zQfxeh88V0ThQrGV7HtdmzemiBwr6cpFADdl4AJQETjzmz-ZWr3jVQHnJ1AMIk15WIi=w835-h626-no

I will be up there,where are you basing out of?

16 hours ago, Zambroski said:

2020 is the rumor.  But they aren’t going backwards in design!!!!!!

I don't think they can wait til 2020. 8-9 year old chassis with last in class power isn't good for sled sales. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

I don't think they can wait til 2020. 8-9 year old chassis with last in class power isn't good for sled sales. 

8 years with that abortion....its like a bad dream

1 minute ago, Anler said:

They sell a ton of turbos. I see a lot of them on the trail.

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

Not sure yet.  Over by Houghton is pretty booked up.  Was thinking the Marquette area.  I'll look later on this week after the thaw is over.

Where are you headed?

There will be no riding there dude...the snow is shot with little in the forecast. You cant ditch bang in Michigan you know????

3 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Not sure yet.  Over by Houghton is pretty booked up.  Was thinking the Marquette area.  I'll look later on this week after the thaw is over.

Where are you headed?

Sidnaw. You should look into the Greenland/ Mass area.  The big cities are shit shows around the Holidays.