Check your account email address ×

AC Procross chassis

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Reevester said:

It's a perfectly fine sled for trail riding. If you did any and knew people that rode them maybe you're voice may be heard. Until then it's trackside at the races ya fucking snow bunny. :lol:

I had 14 SBA and it did well on the trail and off trail it was a hoot....should have kept that one. 😂

4 minutes ago, Reevester said:

It's a perfectly fine sled for trail riding. If you did any and knew people that rode them maybe you're voice may be heard. Until then it's trackside at the races ya fucking snow bunny. :lol:

Oh, no doubt. It's a "perfectly fine" trail sled.  I have friends that own them that I ride with from time to time.  I've ridden them also.  Very comfortable sleds.  

Image result for sarcastic gif

1 minute ago, Anler said:

The assault is great on the trail, obviously not the best trail sled out there. Personally I think that would be the xcr which is also uncoupled. :news:

The amount of work Team Poo did for their racers to try and make that set-up work was staggering.  There's a reason they all chose the IQR.  Like I said, good and comfortable trail sleds and for the vast majority, it's a perfect fit.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

The amount of work Team Poo did for their racers to try and make that set-up work was staggering.  There's a reason they all chose the IQR.  Like I said, good and comfortable trail sleds and for the vast majority, it's a perfect fit.  

Talking trail sleds not racers... 

Just now, Reevester said:

90 and yes, yes it is. 

I like your sled alot, the color scheme and everything. Was kinda bummed I bought the assault and then they came out with that but what are you gonna do? 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Says the guy who exclaims every sled he buys is the best with zero miles on it. 😂😂

We had a thread on HCS about these types.  Funny as fuck.  "I just bought a new ______________ and after riding my 15 year old __________  and all I can say is...THIS IS THE BEST SLED EVER MADE OUT OF ALL THE SLEDS EVER MADE!!!!! ...BAR NONE....NIGHT AND DAY....THE BEST PERFORMING....EVA!!!!!"

:lol: 

Just now, Anler said:

Talking trail sleds not racers... 

I know but some "trail sleds" are much closer than others in set up and design.  An uncoupled "shorty" doesn't perform as well as one that is coupled on the trail/track.  That's just a simple fact.  If that is in dispute, it's the equivalent of saying a car void of sway bars will handle and perform as well on the track as one equipped with S bars.  There is a price to pay of course.  You sacrifice overall performance in multiple conditions for the condition(s) in which you want it to excel.  My sleds suck ass in ANY off trail conditions.  Suck in early morning frozen trails.  Suck for long mileage runs.  Suck at top speed.  But that's not at all where I want them to excel.  

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

The axys chassis is so versatile an uncoupled skid design is preferred.

If you just move your body forward a bit it stays planted

I think I’d be happy on most any 137 of the other brands, as long as it had the good shocks, or the 144 Assault, but give a nod to the Assault for offtrail withe 2” track.  It’s a great compromise imo.  

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I think I’d be happy on most any 137 of the other brands, as long as it had the good shocks, or the 144 Assault, but give a nod to the Assault for offtrail withe 2” track.  It’s a great compromise imo.  

It's just an awesome sled....nobody makes anything like it

43 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Comparing it to a 10 year old 4 stroke Barney, no doubt!

Derp....what's that you ride again? Oh yah.....a fucking 90hp skidoo xp chassis touring junk

Kill yourself

Just now, awful knawful said:

95hp gen4.

Light years ahead. Poor Barney bj boy!

Derp was right. You know fuck all about sleds!

:lol:

G4 and xp are so close it might as well share a name. Oh oh oh....but now you have a cast front module instead of a stamped one..... :lol: fucking retarded faggot

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

You don't have a fucking clue. Derp for the win !

Hump a Barney! Faggot!!:lol:

:lol: poor got nothing awful. Get back in the shallow end with znutty. You belong there.