Check your account email address ×

AC Procross chassis

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, f7ben said:

Hill drags are the coolest racing I have ever watched.......Glen Hall had a turbo crossfire 1200 at spirit mt about 10 years ago. That shit is what got me hooked on go fast

Yeah, that's all they do around here, every weekend off to the ski hill for the drags..My buddy's set up..

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

That’s an RR right?  Don’t do anything with your limiter.

Yes.  These must be setup to limit ski lift at launch like the SX sleds?

What about the coupler blocks.  Not sure what mine is set at.  Was going to pull it into the garage to unthaw and check it out.

25 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Yes.  These must be setup to limit ski lift at launch like the SX sleds?

What about the coupler blocks.  Not sure what mine is set at.  Was going to pull it into the garage to unthaw and check it out.

Well, they are set up however you want them to be set up.  Ski lift is only cool if you don’t like steering or, you ride with idiots that think it’s cool. You should only be able to easily lift the skis just enough to get through chop.

Use your center shock to adjust ski most pressure.  What are your Evols set at?

This is your first RR? Got any time on the seat? If you want, PM me your current pressures, adjustments and weight and I’ll give you a good starting point based on how you ride.  2015 model, correct?   I’ll run it all by Tool Kit before hand to ensure it’s correct.  :lol:

20 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Just the GNAR men!!!!  It's  the most tremendous chassis ever built!!!!!

I'm 5 feet 1 3/4 inches and it fits me like a perfectly broke in pair of Red Wings!!!!  ...course so did my past Doos!.  I guess when you know how to ride...the sled doesn't matter as much.

:lmao: 

Holy fuck ! I think you,re shorter the the Alaskan gnome !

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Well, they are set up however you want them to be set up.  Ski lift is only cool if you don’t like steering or, you ride with idiots that think it’s cool. You should only be able to easily lift the skis just enough to get through chop.

This is your first RR? Got any time on the seat? If you want, PM me your current pressures, adjustments and weight and I’ll give you a good starting point based on how you ride.  2015 model, correct?   I’ll run it all by Tool Kit before hand to ensure it’s correct.  :lol:

I had to pull in the limiter strap on my assault a bit. Thing is a wheelie machine. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

All I'm looking for is to be able to get through dips or moguls.  Enough ski lift so it doesn't nose dive and send me over the bars.

The center shock is cranked up a bit (more ski pressure?).  Cat says to run them as loose as possible.  Evols I have no idea, need to adjust them yet.

Yes, first RR, 2016.  Last sled I owned was a 02 Sno Pro so this is a big step up.  100 miles on it so far this year.  Probably headed to the UP between Christmas and New Years for some good riding.  HCS ride the middle of January out of Two Harbors.

Only thing I really want to change is get some C&A skis up front, probably the XCS model in white.  I'm just too cheap to pony up the 4 or 5 bones for those with carbides and mounts.  Probably run these skis until the wear bars start falling off.

W9m-xHCjF5VTtYTW4GVQGUBAyQ9cA8HWyLnDZ1rIyx5-Wjg1K7_L2OBmfGmJOCNCnRCWz9g-kvSnrRozDPDTlqxVqr1yvCU2yLlnRc5gANNNJ-Xrs9nad8AOZ1XVQbH88gxauOKNbQi43EBc_hOrt_wgVjeRoSPbltxcXB3SxOxyfQ2eSECNY9iKqGb3C5kpk71IJbLeFb_ugqD_wztki9cQ6t1Bomrsi1THoGf6ur-dTSZ_03Aj6wuZ1R652HNJTb_UpgX90rIrmV9cpAgFHP7uZNhZSgxv-bdfCvD4oL4LAQ5xSkvfs6PrEKW-t9uqWiV9IUpSp44egKTGIyEW360C2EOeYkM9WM1e3SdQNqL5cy23-tnnepbC7InYb9OPrAuvAVabAcSNX37YYmXN9m4tHQZAlAbAFMfJms5x7sOgLx75osD0HGTgoDtYmxbrMLQMBPLmqDXw67474gVvY24lK71QC9qXWfRUm6C5tNun0RoosqJv5MOwJCiq2Ni-3DpeelJ4QTgAtKfSpgjJI9dv359Tm2-w4fb-GPT4JLMGEvQ7Hz9lxpWhzU8nc9obhGZSGzCNPAuarkW2iiHoFhWUOL-xcyBZxYYXdmHMgKugNf6h3VmgMfcVagwEmSYXyeSmwgqlMhAddCvIs-U8YoS9=w1411-h1058-no

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

All I'm looking for is to be able to get through dips or moguls.  Enough ski lift so it doesn't nose dive and send me over the bars.

The center shock is cranked up a bit (more ski pressure?).  Cat says to run them as loose as possible.  Evols I have no idea, need to adjust them yet.

Yes, first RR, 2016.  Last sled I owned was a 02 Sno Pro so this is a big step up.  100 miles on it so far this year.  Probably headed to the UP between Christmas and New Years for some good riding.  HCS ride the middle of January out of Two Harbors.

Only thing I really want to change is get some C&A skis up front, probably the XCS model in white.  I'm just too cheap to pony up the 4 or 5 bones for those with carbides and mounts.  Probably run these skis until the wear bars start falling off.

W9m-xHCjF5VTtYTW4GVQGUBAyQ9cA8HWyLnDZ1rIyx5-Wjg1K7_L2OBmfGmJOCNCnRCWz9g-kvSnrRozDPDTlqxVqr1yvCU2yLlnRc5gANNNJ-Xrs9nad8AOZ1XVQbH88gxauOKNbQi43EBc_hOrt_wgVjeRoSPbltxcXB3SxOxyfQ2eSECNY9iKqGb3C5kpk71IJbLeFb_ugqD_wztki9cQ6t1Bomrsi1THoGf6ur-dTSZ_03Aj6wuZ1R652HNJTb_UpgX90rIrmV9cpAgFHP7uZNhZSgxv-bdfCvD4oL4LAQ5xSkvfs6PrEKW-t9uqWiV9IUpSp44egKTGIyEW360C2EOeYkM9WM1e3SdQNqL5cy23-tnnepbC7InYb9OPrAuvAVabAcSNX37YYmXN9m4tHQZAlAbAFMfJms5x7sOgLx75osD0HGTgoDtYmxbrMLQMBPLmqDXw67474gVvY24lK71QC9qXWfRUm6C5tNun0RoosqJv5MOwJCiq2Ni-3DpeelJ4QTgAtKfSpgjJI9dv359Tm2-w4fb-GPT4JLMGEvQ7Hz9lxpWhzU8nc9obhGZSGzCNPAuarkW2iiHoFhWUOL-xcyBZxYYXdmHMgKugNf6h3VmgMfcVagwEmSYXyeSmwgqlMhAddCvIs-U8YoS9=w1411-h1058-no

cranking up the center shock lessens ski pressure

That machine should be a NSST killer!  Mine was plenty fast to ride it as fast as I dared.  

Doesnt know what effect center shock preload has on ski pressure ...........knows he wants some C&A skis :lol: 

This is the perfect summation of the typical ricky racer sled owner ........fucking morons 

And reduces top speed if I understood the Cat service manual correctly.

It may have some small effect on top speed approaching and exceeding 100mph.......it steepens attack angle of the track. You arent going notice any difference at 70mph or whatever those top out at 

Just now, f7ben said:

Doesnt know what effect center shock preload has on ski pressure ...........knows he wants some C&A skis :lol: 

This is the perfect summation of the typical ricky racer sled owner ........fucking morons 

You forgot my engineering degree, apologize now.

I haven't touched the suspension setup yet.  Probably mess with it tomorrow with the little snow we have left.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It may have some small effect on top speed approaching and exceeding 100mph.......it steepens attack angle of the track. You arent going notice any difference at 70mph or whatever those top out at 

Not sure what it tops out at.  I'll put it on a stand today and report back.

2 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

You forgot my engineering degree, apologize now.

I haven't touched the suspension setup yet.  Probably mess with it tomorrow with the little snow we have left.

Oh....so you can draw me a picture of how changes "should" effect the sled......but you have no practical clue. I should have recalled you being an engineer :lol: 

C&A skis :lol: 

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

Not sure what it tops out at.  I'll put it on a stand today and report back.

:lol: you being an engineer and all........I'm not sure if this is a serious post 

22 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Something about you just makes me want to butter your bread. I don’t know what it is, but I like it. 

Yea but you don't like it as much as Zambro.................. :puke:

image.jpeg.29acdf775d6d82e52bc1d586c48814cc.jpeg

21 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I have that affect on people.  Mostly fat women though...send me a pic!!!!

I am into tummy sticks and double Dutch rudders!!!

Sometimes God answers “Yes”.  

Congratulations!!!!    :lol:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh....so you can draw me a picture of how changes "should" effect the sled......but you have no practical clue. I should have recalled you being an engineer :lol: 

C&A skis :lol: 

I'm a pro at drawing pictures, cranking through long equations, and answering multiple choice question!

image.png.8bca5afc6eb852489dfd5d52c8f255d1.png

19 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

I'm a pro at drawing pictures, cranking through long equations, and answering multiple choice question!

image.png.8bca5afc6eb852489dfd5d52c8f255d1.png

Let me guess.......ME EIT. Congrats.....you are no dummy......although I know some pretty dumb EIT's. Let me know how many times it takes you to pass the PE :lol: or when you figure out that C&A's are fucking garbage. I'll accept either as proof you have a functioning brain