Check your account email address ×

In case you faggots were wondering...

Anler

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

2 strokes are faggot sleds .....the best sleds on snow have 4 strokes in them and that is largely because yamaha showed it could work

You gotta keep telling yourself that dont you. You cant be serious. They only benefit of having a 4s is emissions period... 2 strokes dominate

End of story. Faggot :lol:

24 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

You gotta keep telling yourself that dont you. You cant be serious. They only benefit of having a 4s is emissions period... 2 strokes dominate

ever ride a 300hp two stroke?

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Fair enough... Faggot.

Ever get that giant fucking thing stuck?? :lol::lol: Im sure your back would be fucked.

Speaking of faggots, whats SR ride??

Oh shit, let me clarify,.. besides the dirty end of Hillary's double headed dildo..:bounce:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

ever ride a 300hp two stroke?

You're a power junkie, most guys don't need that, or can even handle that much power in a sled. 

12 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You're a power junkie, most guys don't need that, or can even handle that much power in a sled. 

Its fun to squeeze off some big power on a nice trail and its cheap and reliable to do now too ....thanks to 4 strokes

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If you don't count mountain....yes

Which is about 1/3 of the market. I have no problem with 4 pokes especially now with forced induction being more and more popular with aftermrket le alone manus.... but I haven't seen them take over the market quite like they did MX / Dirt bikes.

Doo needs to design a new 4 stroke already and does Polaris even have a 4 stroke program?

10 hours ago, Anler said:

Is that why they sell arctic cats now?

You mean the outstanding Cat chassis with a Yamaha 4 stroke engine in it and reciprocally Cat sells sleds with a Yamaha 4 stroke engine in it. Sounds like a great combination to me. A great chassis with a great engine.

10 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You mean the outstanding Cat chassis with a Yamaha 4 stroke engine in it and reciprocally Cat sells sleds with a Yamaha 4 stroke engine in it. Sounds like a great combination to me. A great chassis with a great engine.

The procross is a horrible chassis compared to doo and poo.

11 hours ago, Wildcat said:

I'll race ya for pink slips then....

• Like 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

Who considers 'snowmobiling' riding in a straight line? :lol: 

Actually there is quite a few that enjoy it. Back Lake in Pittsburg, NH gets pretty busy on the weekend with sleds. It's nickname is Back & Forth Lake :lol:  My little 600 doesn't cut the mustard so I stay away :lmao:

10 minutes ago, Dave said:

The procross is a horrible chassis compared to doo and poo.

I have both a procross and two poos, I don't think so and neither do most fellers I let ride both.  Its just a matter of preference, doo might have a better one, but I would never trust their ETEC engines, again that's my opinion.

Just now, ckf said:

Actually there is quite a few that enjoy it. Back Lake in Pittsburg, NH gets pretty busy on the weekend with sleds. It's nickname is Back & Forth Lake :lol:  My little 600 doesn't cut the mustard so I stay away :lmao:

If thats all the riding I was gonna do....id have an old triple triple. :bc: