Check your account email address ×

State of the forum?

Seems to be working really well. Same aguements, some of the same players with a few new ones thrown in. I'd rate the entertainment value at 9.5. The popcorn could be better, though...... Job well done to you and Shortstop!! 

• Like 1

Not a bad little show you boys got here.  Not sure what it was like before but seems to be easy to use both PC, Mac and iPhone.  Mobile software makes it fairly consistent all the way around.  A bit quirky by phone but nothing too bad to navigate around.  I do hope more sledding traffic starts to build as the season gets closer.  Be nicer to see more sled BS going on for sure.  

All-in-all and from a newbies perspective.  Nice work getting it back up and spinning so quickly.  

:bc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I think pretty well so far.

Are you going to start taking CM's?

Probably will at some point. I just wanted to see where my monthly server bill ended up first :bc:

How about implementing a "Peer System".  Every month, the most ridiculous and idiotic member gets booted off the site by way of a popular vote.  Don't have to have one every month either...but we are almost sure to have one the first few months.  :boot:  :lol:

:fluffy:

15 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I don't like you that much!

:lol:

Maybe they can add a shower for you two.9_9

Your doing a great job ckf the site is getting better and better in just a few week:bc:. Now see what you can about that shower for Captain sausage stuffier and Z man.  :barney:

Edited by Badger**

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

We need more Independents like McLiar.

Are we sure this is a new FS......still some of the same old stale shit in the corner of the closets.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Are we sure this is a new FS......still some of the same old stale shit in the corner of the closets.

Agggrrr , fuck you you kennedy loving union lackey libtard aAAAAGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Agggrrr , fuck you you kennedy loving union lackey libtard aAAAAGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

LOL!

17 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Piss off you constipated huffer:rockernana: