Check your account email address ×

The pre talking points are in already incase the blue wave doesn’t happen

Rod

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Funny stuff.  How much cheering did you two do when the Republicans kept shutting down the government during their temper tantrums. 

Not much, but you certainly make up for me over fruitless political feces throwing.  

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

As a licensed Journeyman?:lol:

Pretty sure most Beta Inc "Frosh Week" candidates would sell their left testicle to earn half that, straight up.:lol:

You always support workers getting shafted.  Don't tell me you'd pay decent wages.

tsk tsk.

Besides you know Dave's a lazy shit, You won't get any overtime out of him. 

Fucking guy couldn't even find a fuse on his Ford. 

He'll fry himself faster than that shithead Ben. 

Anyway, enjoy election night girls.

With any luck the Dems will win and you can blame anything bad on them. 

You know, like the fact that Trump wasn't able to show the country his "cover everyone for the fraction of the cost health plan"

56 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

tsk tsk.

Yep , that lazy bastard . And just think of what will happen when he hears the roach coach horn

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You always support workers getting shafted.  Don't tell me you'd pay decent wages.

tsk tsk.

You know, like the fact that Trump wasn't able to show the country his "cover everyone for the fraction of the cost health plan"

just sad but jeep trying 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I was half right and they barely took back the house. For all the blue wave BS bitching and whining by democrats for two years they barely won. Oh well

Not sure if it’s true or not, but Scarborough said the dems did better this election than the tea party did in 2010. Flipped more house seats maybe? They didn’t take the senate then 

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Not sure if it’s true or not, but Scarborough said the dems did better this election than the tea party did in 2010. Flipped more house seats maybe? They didn’t take the senate then 

Its not true.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

One thing that is true though, things are much better regarding the economy now than in 2010. Shit didn’t really start turning around until then. Obamacare was new too, and likeness of it improved since then as well

Funny none of the dems used obamacare as a talking point.for the mid terms this time around...but yet all they talked about was healthcare.

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

tsk tsk.

I think you need to look into the mirror.

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Funny none of the dems used obamacare as a talking point.for the mid terms this time around...but yet all they talked about was healthcare.

All four candidates Barry stumped for lost :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/vitalstats_ch2_tbl4.pdf

2010 D -63 -6

Democrats flip the House

Democrats gained 26 seats, which allows them to regain the majority in the lower chamber, a position of power they haven’t been in since 2010. A CNN poll released on Nov. 5 found that Democrats led Republicans on a generic ballot by 13 points, 55 percent to 42 percent. With the first polls not slated to close until 6 P.M. eastern, polling was the only indicators both parties had on Tuesday of their prospects. (Although early voting prior to Election Day was up, the turnout numbers don’t necessarily reveal how constituents voted).

Slinger, honestly I just want to get along. I'm tired of the arguing. I don't see the democrat house working with Trump or the republicans so what do we do to make the country better? 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

All liberals I’ve talked to are very pleased with last night. 

My sister and her friends / co workers were pleased with last nights results here in Michigan. They all agree that the 420 ballot proposal  helped the dem turnout,  that passed with room to spare. ( I voted yes, the state needs the tax monies ) The dems still came up short of controlling the MI house and senate.  Gov. elect jennifer  whittmer  (d) has said today that she will move to pardon all low level convicted 420 crimes in MI. I did collect a $ 100.00  bet with my sister on the TX. senate race , she wanted the  Irishman to win . I will spilt the 100 between  two snowmobile clubs for donations.