Check your account email address ×

A Day on the Road With the Migrant Caravan

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

We aren’t expecting you to house them either ya dumb fuck

He is the same dumbfuck that thinks he doesn't need infrastructure like roads, water and sewage...waste of tax money he says. 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So the issue is that people don’t pay them a living wage?

Thats kind of fucked. 

Most uneducated people in the us don't earn a living wage. Not that anyone really knows what a living wage is anyway. Sure you can pay a guy $26 a hr to push a lawnmower but he will be going home at 10:30 am each day as those rates would put his boss out of business.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is a federal agency that helps them you dolt and no I don’t  mind funding it.

then send them some extra cash off every invoice for the next 15 yrs to cover your feelings . 8% sounds fair 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is a federal agency that helps them you dolt and no I don’t  mind funding it.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

no I just understand some one is going to pay and I fully understand you don't want to.  but you think others,should .

I also  understand that there is zero reason to put any one at the head of the line that us not even willing to go about things the legal way . in fact imho you try to break imagration law you should be banned from ever getting a visa again 

Try  fucking reading you brain damaged fuck.

He is the same dumbfuck that thinks he doesn't need infrastructure like roads, water and sewage...waste of tax money he says. 

no I never said we don't need those things . I said it should be a local govenment issue 

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You're the retard dude, we know illegals go to work and stay below the radar to avoid detection, and with the fake SS #'s they pay billions ino the tax coffers with money they will never claim.

But hey Trump says be afraid, so be afraid :thumbsup: 

The ones working for a paycheck do. But many are just working for cash. You don't realy believe day workers standing at the entrance to a home depot or dunkin donuts every morning are paying into do you?

Just now, Ez ryder said:

no I never said we don't need those things . I said it should be a local govenment issue 

So the federal interstate highway system should be a local issue...same with state highways...Go lay down pill head.

Try  fucking reading you brain damaged fuck.

try growing the fuck up and stop making opinions on how it makes you feel inside . we already don't have enough money or people to take care if the existing people already here who can't take care if them self . 

So the federal interstate highway system should be a local issue...same with state highways...Go lay down pill head.

It should be funded entirely by fuel taxes. And fuel taxes should only be used for that.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

The ones working for a paycheck do. But many are just working for cash. You don't realy believe day workers standing at the entrance to a home depot or dunkin donuts every morning are paying into do you?

fuck no and guys who hire there crews full time  are only paying the 1 guy who is legal and he is paying the rest total shit money under the table .

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

yes it should be a state issue.  why in the fuck should we be sending our gas tax to Washington to decided if our bridge needs fixing or if a freeway in CA needs another lane ? worked out great on the Minneapolis I35 bridge using the federal system of funding just fucking swell . 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

yes it should be a state issue.  why in the fuck should we be sending our gas tax to Washington to decided if our bridge needs fixing or if a freeway in CA needs another lane ? worked out great on the Minneapolis I35 bridge using the federal system of funding just fucking swell . 

Because interstate trucking would not be able to run coast to coast as low population states would not be able to build or maintain hwys. And remember the interstate hwy system was designed as a quick way to move the military if the need ever arose.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

try growing the fuck up and stop making opinions on how it makes you feel inside . we already don't have enough money or people to take care if the existing people already here who can't take care if them self . 

We have had enough money to go fuck around in their countries for years and for this assinine war on drugs.

20 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

fuck no and guys who hire there crews full time  are only paying the 1 guy who is legal and he is paying the rest total shit money under the table .

How does that make any sense?

Have one guy take a paycheque for 5 people? He'd end up paying more taxes. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So true. 

I wonder how much money the Trump family has stolen from America through back room deals?

It doesn't matter since his supporters won't care if they do find out.

Youre in alot of pain obviously...maybe you should find a cliff and save yourself from anymore torture. 

19 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Youre in alot of pain obviously...maybe you should find a cliff and save yourself from anymore torture. 

True story.  His mental anguish doesn't have to continue.  Nobody should have to live like that.  

Related image