Check your account email address ×

A Day on the Road With the Migrant Caravan

You could try being realistic and not say we are scared. That's a pussy move if I ever saw one.

Were you scared and a pussy because you did not enlist for the Coast Guard Ladies Auxiliary? I'm going to say no.... it was not because you were a pussy. This post though? Pussy Vince. Big pussy move. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I have to be honest, you have to be a real pussy to be scared by these people.

https://www.nytimes.com/video/world/americas/100000006175881/a-day-on-the-road-with-the-migrant-caravan.html

There are a lot of pussies around here so I'm not surprised.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

You could try being realistic and not say we are scared. That's a pussy move if I ever saw one.

Were you scared and a pussy because you did not enlist for the Coast Guard Ladies Auxiliary? I'm going to say no.... it was not because you were a pussy. This post though? Pussy Vince. Big pussy move. :bc:

And like clockwork Little MoeMoe the biggest pussy  here chimes in...perfect!  😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And like clockwork Little MoeMoe the biggest pussy  here chimes in...perfect!  😂😂😂

And like clockwork, my inebriated shadow pops up like a hemorrhoid after a good hard shit.

Nobody is afraid of them just as Snowslinger isn't afraid of having an unlimited number of H1B visas entree's. Just because someone wants control over who enters this country dosnt mean they are afraid.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Nobody is afraid of them just as Snowslinger isn't afraid of having an unlimited number of H1B visas entree's. Just because someone wants control over who enters this country dosnt mean they are afraid.

There seems to be a vast difference between controlling who enters, versus only allowing a set max number in.

For example, how many here do you suppose are for allowing uncapped numbers in, provided they are all screened?

Neal

21 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I have to be honest, you have to be a real pussy to be scared by these people.

https://www.nytimes.com/video/world/americas/100000006175881/a-day-on-the-road-with-the-migrant-caravan.html

no one is scared buy most don't feel like paying there bills for the rest of there life . do you really think if you let them in they will be productive members of society .

do you think they with bother to learn the language and asimalte? 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

no one is scared buy most don't feel like paying there bills for the rest of there life . do you really think if you let them in they will be productive members of society .

That is scared, scared that immigrants only leech from taxpayers.  Scared.

Neal

12 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Were either of the two recent whackos, pipe bomb Trumptard, or Jew shooter immigrants?

Neal

so two fuck heads try to kill people we need to pay the bills for a few thousand people for life? 

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

That is scared, scared that immigrants only leech from taxpayers.  Scared.

Neal

That is pissed. You are confusing scared with pissed.

What a perfect minion you are. :bc:

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

How many times have you benefited from cheap immigrant labour?

18 minutes ago, Snake said:

And like clockwork, my inebriated shadow pops up like a hemorrhoid after a good hard shit.

You love throwing that out there all the time Moe even though I haven't had a drink in almost two years...just like you throw your do nothing service out there...sad little half man you are. 💩

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'm sure at least a few of them can be taught to pull wire and bend conduit  for 8 bucks an hour so it can't be all bad , right ?

Give 'em a license and some shit brown shorts....work longer, harder and not brag about it on the internet. 😂😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

How many times have you benefited from cheap immigrant labour?

my self I don't use iligal workers ever . every one needs insurance and a SS number and ID to match .

I don't need to trubbel if I suspect some one on a crew that I subed a job to I will bring it out .

first of all most of the people you are illuding  to are here today gone tomarrow and do 1%2 ass work and i dont need that shit .

24 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Where did I state that?

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

See, an excellent example of fear.  You are scared out of your boots.

Neal

where do you get that ? 

are you going to step up and sponcer a family ? or just want others to do it for you as you cheer them on from a key board ? 

at what number are you willing to cap people coming in to the countery iligaly.ir do you think open borders are the way to go? if you want open borders you can't have a welfare state like it exists today . the 2 can not coexist . so again wgat do you want ? keep taking care of the peoole on the dole now or bring more and more in on it untill it is unsustainable and collapses in a few yrs