Check your account email address ×

A Day on the Road With the Migrant Caravan

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Like I said you don’t give a shit as proven by your actions. Your words are meaningless and help nobody 

Why are you so hateful? Like snowrider hateful. Are you a liberal.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Why cant these nosy nooks mind their own business? 

Not a lot happening in Manitoba...maybe Hayseed and Gummy Bear can get together for some tummy sticks. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

IT'S "PROUDLY SHOW YOUR HYPOCRISY MONDAY" on FS!!!!!!  

Are there flags?  T-shirts?  Mugs?  

Holy fucking shit.

I dont think you know what hypocrisy means. Which is as expected because you're pretty fucking dumb

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not a lot happening in Manitoba...maybe Hayseed and Gummy Bear can get together for some tummy sticks. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

IT'S "PROUDLY SHOW YOUR HYPOCRISY MONDAY" on FS!!!!!!  

Are there flags?  T-shirts?  Mugs?  

Holy fucking shit.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I dont think you know what hypocrisy means. Which is as expected because you're pretty fucking dumb

Fucking  Zderpski should just move to Shitoba with the other dumbfucks.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

LOLOL!!!!  It's ok, get it out of your fucking system today.  THIS IS THE DAY FOR IT (apparently).  But tomorrow.  I'm gonna start "Khasshimi-ing" some of your asses!!

:lol: 

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

How does that make any sense?

Have one guy take a paycheque for 5 people? He'd end up paying more taxes. 

well lets see do you know any contractor who has a home owner give every worker a check ? or is 1 guy getting the check and then paying subs ?  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I don't think he knows what funny means either. He is the only one who laughs at himself...

11 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Exactly so why is everyone mad about how much this costs? It's not even real money!

not  that it matters but do you really see even 1/3 of these people getting a job if we let them in ? who is going to watch there kids ? and further more what entitles them to get to jump to the head of the line in fr of people who have been doing things the correct way  some for years? NOTHING that is what . in fact just the fact that they are feeling like it will be ok to just walk in speaks volumes of what they think of our system of law .

Just now, Ez ryder said:

not  that it matters but do you really see even 1/3 of these people getting a job if we let them in ? who is going to watch there kids ? and further more what entitles them to get to jump to the head of the line in fr of people who have been doing things the correct way  some for years? NOTHING that is what . in fact just the fact that they are feeling like it will be ok to just walk in speaks volumes of what they think of our system of law .

They will do like every other ethnic group who migrated to this country. They will congregate in areas with their other countrymen and network for work and housing and everything else.

This area is a hodgepodge of ethnic neighborhoods German, Italian, Greek, Lithuanian, Chinese, polish, Serbian, Hispanic, Irish, etc... Why would they be any different than everyone else? It seems the only group who has trouble finding work is the blacks. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

They will do like every other ethnic group who migrated to this country. They will congregate in areas with their other countrymen and network for work and housing and everything else.

This area is a hodgepodge of ethnic neighborhoods German, Italian, Greek, Lithuanian, Chinese, polish, Serbian, Hispanic, Irish, etc... Why would they be any different than everyone else? It seems the only group who has trouble finding work is the blacks. 

Then why don't you hire some. Help out your fellow countryman.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Then why don't you hire some. Help out your fellow countryman.

I have hired plenty. They don't stick around. Had several black women too. Believe it or not I had to fire one of them for sexual harassment. First and only time I have ever had to fire someone for that. :lol:

55 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I have hired plenty. They don't stick around. Had several black women too. Believe it or not I had to fire one of them for sexual harassment. First and only time I have ever had to fire someone for that. :lol:

If you could send over that resume that would be great?😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Anler said:

if it ius truely work they want why not accept Mexico offer? you know why Mexico has no section 8 and no SSI and no food stamps .

worst part is there are thousands of people waiting for section 8 have been for yrs . but again theses people with the media spot light will get the vouchers . and the singel mom working part time at the gas station will get to continue to share the studio apt with her now 4 yr old . but yeah theses poor people . FUCK YOU ship there asses back home with a new tent made from old American flags 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

if it ius truely work they want why not accept Mexico offer? you know why Mexico has no section 8 and no SSI and no food stamps .

worst part is there are thousands of people waiting for section 8 have been for yrs . but again theses people with the media spot light will get the vouchers . and the singel mom working part time at the gas station will get to continue to share the studio apt with her now 4 yr old . but yeah theses poor people . FUCK YOU ship there asses back home with a new tent made from old American flags 

Probably for the same reason Mexicans are coming here, it's not safe in Mexico.