Check your account email address ×

A Day on the Road With the Migrant Caravan

50 minutes ago, Snake said:

You could try being realistic and not say we are scared. That's a pussy move if I ever saw one.

Were you scared and a pussy because you did not enlist for the Coast Guard Ladies Auxiliary? I'm going to say no.... it was not because you were a pussy. This post though? Pussy Vince. Big pussy move. :bc:

Our President seems afraid, don't you ever listen to what he says? Be afraid, very afraid, it's the message Moe.

24 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

my self I don't use iligal workers ever . every one needs insurance and a SS number and ID to match .

I don't need to trubbel if I suspect some one on a crew that I subed a job to I will bring it out .

first of all most of the people you are illuding  to are here today gone tomarrow and do 1%2 ass work and i dont need that shit .

That's cool.  I think the issue with "illegals" is something that people who hired them caused.

If there wasn't any work, then fewer would have come.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Our President seems afraid, don't you ever listen to what he says? Be afraid, very afraid, it's the message Moe.

He is just annoyed with fucking idiots like you Ballsack who are destroying your country and that now he needs to deploy the army to stop these criminals breaching the boarder you stupid dago shitstain :finger2:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He’s not wrong at all but what I don’t understand is why he isn’t talking about the taxpayer resources this hoard will consume.     I mean, that would blow minds!  Well, not librul minds, they just say “crank up the money press to eleven!”

35 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no one is scared buy most don't feel like paying there bills for the rest of there life . do you really think if you let them in they will be productive members of society .

do you think they with bother to learn the language and asimalte? 

Let's be honest, some of the hardest working people in this country are Hispanics and they are doing some of the hardest, dirtiest jobs we have in this country.

Do I think people should just be able to enter the country illegally? No

Again let's be honest again, the message our President repeats incessantly is to be afraid, the man is a fear monger extraordinaire.  

34 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

That is scared, scared that immigrants only leech from taxpayers.  Scared.

Neal

Good post.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’s not wrong at all but what I don’t understand is why he isn’t talking about the taxpayer resources this hoard will consume.     I mean, that would blow minds!  Well, not librul minds, they just say “crank up the money press to eleven!”

It's not hard to understand, why would he ever educate the base (you) to what the reality is :news:

Released March 2nd, 2017

A newly updated report released today provides data that helps dispute the erroneous idea espoused during President Trump’s address to Congress that undocumented immigrants are a drain to taxpayers. In fact,  like all others living and working in the United States, undocumented immigrants are taxpayers too and collectively contribute an estimated $11.74 billion to state and local coffers each year via a combination of sales and excise, personal income, and property taxes, according to Undocumented Immigrants’ State and Local Tax Contributions by the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy.

On average, the nation’s estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants pay 8 percent of their incomes in state and local taxes every year. While it is unlikely to happen in the current political environment, undocumented immigrants’ state and local tax contributions could increase by up to $2.1 billion under comprehensive immigration reform, boosting their effective tax rate to 8.6 percent.

https://itep.org/immigration/

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How much is it and where does it go?

29 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's not hard to understand, why would he ever educate the base (you) to what the reality is :news:

Spare me with your “intellectual elitism”.  I mean, seriously.  Read below to counter your bullshit rhetoric.

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

How much is it and where does it go?

You wanna have fun with estimates?  Or are we assuming these people will immediately fine paying positions, a place to live, money to get up and running, and of course, pay their way for our healthcare and education from day one?  Week one? Month one?  Yeah one?  Two years? Three?  Four?

Dont be retarded.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

There seems to be a vast difference between controlling who enters, versus only allowing a set max number in.

For example, how many here do you suppose are for allowing uncapped numbers in, provided they are all screened?

Neal

I don't many Americans are for allowing uncapped numbers. Myself , I believe the number should be tied to the unemployment rate. 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Where did I state that?

What are you saying that you are afraid of an unlimited number of H1B's?  Personally I don't believe you are scared of it. But I also don't believe you would want it.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

That's cool.  I think the issue with "illegals" is something that people who hired them caused.

If there wasn't any work, then fewer would have come.

That is exactly the cause of the problem. Unfortunatly the Chamber of commerce is a powerfull lobby and has congress by the balls.

44 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I’d bet the vast majority of these people would become hard working, tax paying, law abiding citizens given the chance. 

If they have kids , the jobs they do do not pay enough for them to pay taxes once a child deduction is taken.

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Spare me with your “intellectual elitism”.  I mean, seriously.  Read below to counter your bullshit rhetoric.

You wanna have fun with estimates?  Or are we assuming these people will immediately fine paying positions, a place to live, money to get up and running, and of course, pay their way for our healthcare and education from day one?  Week one? Month one?  Yeah one?  Two years? Three?  Four?

Dont be retarded.

So do all asylum seeking, immigrating people  come here for a free ride? Our ancestors? Or is it just this caravan?

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I don't many Americans are for allowing uncapped numbers. Myself , I believe the number should be tied to the unemployment rate. 

How dare you be sensible!  LET THEM IN IN DROVES THEN FIGURE IT ALL OUT!!!!!  Let's party like it's 1899 again!!!   :lmao:

I agree and we can take it one step further as our neighbors to the north do and roughly all civilized and organized countries do.  Let in the one's with specific education/training and/or knowledge.  And also....and AGAIN, like our neighbors to the north and others, make them prove financial security before they arrive and/or, have work/friend/family sponsorship.

How are any of these unreasonable?  Well, I guess I'm a "scared racist".  :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

How dare you be sensible!  LET THEM IN IN DROVES THEN FIGURE IT ALL OUT!!!!!  Let's party like it's 1899 again!!!   :lmao:

I agree and we can take it one step further as our neighbors to the north do and roughly all civilized and organized countries do.  Let in the one's with specific education/training and/or knowledge.  And also....and AGAIN, like our neighbors to the north and others, make them prove financial security before they arrive and/or, have work/friend/family sponsorship.

How are any of these unreasonable?  Well, I guess I'm a "scared racist".  :lol: 

Ya left out pussy.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So do all asylum seeking, immigrating people  come here for a free ride? Our ancestors? Or is it just this caravan?

First off, do you know what the qualifications for "asylum" is?  Do you also know how it is done? ( Hint:  it's not crossing illegally).  Yes, I believe most are coming here because they KNOW they are going to be getting something better than what they left....at the cost of taxpayers.  It's been done for decades now.

"Our ancestors".  That's fucking idiotic...so, I'm not addressing that.

The "caravan"....all of whom qualify for "asylum"...AMIRITE??????????

Your party is shit.  Complete shit void of any and all ideas and answers.  Sorry about that hard truth.