Check your account email address ×

A Day on the Road With the Migrant Caravan

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

So the powers that be in the US (and other world powers)have been engaging in illegal fuckery (I say illegal because it is not our business to interfere with the govts of other countries unless they pose a threat to us or have attacked us) which has caused a humanitarian crisis around the world.

While doing said illegal fuckery used OUR/YOUR tax dollars to the tune of trillions of dollars. Which has caused a wave of refugees coming from the middle east, africa, eastern europe, asia, central and south america, etc... And now YOU are mad at the refugees for fleeing the fuckery we helped cause? And nobody has any criticism of the people (Our govt and others) who are causing this mess and costing US TAXPAYERS money to deal with? And you are only mad at the money the poor people are costing you (fleeing murder, rape, human trafficking, devastation, starvation, economic collapse, etc...) but not the trillions that have been spent causing said crisis? When you drive over some nails and get a flat tire do you just stomp your feet and complain about the flat tire and how much its costing you or do you sweep up the nails? 

"fleeing murder, rape, human trafficking, devastation, starvation, economic collapse, etc..." 

They're the same people as above.

7 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Absolutely. You people are much more concerned with looking like good people than actually being good people.

not one of you will lift one finger or spend one dollar to help these people 

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

True dat.

I just made a donation to Oxfam which is an org helping those in the caravan with aid along the way.

Both you can go fuck yourselves...fucking selfish pricks

Screenshot_20181029-171556_Chrome.jpg

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

I just made a donation to Oxfam which is an org helping those in the caravan with aid along the way.

Both you can go fuck yourselves

Only because you looked like a complete hypocrite faggot. You still will refuse to lift one finger to help these people. Take one in. You won’t 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Only because you looked like a complete hypocrite faggot. You still will refuse to lift one finger to help these people. Take one in. You won’t 

:lol: you are such a piece of shit

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

That $5 will go a long way!!!!  Booty socks for fitty of ‘em!!!

:lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

Ben, I've given money and volunteer work a good part of my life until recently when I got too ill to physically help anymore.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We are spending to money to help these people via the federal agency that helps to relocate and settle them...anything else hayseed? 

But that doesn’t come out of your pocket. You have nothing to do with it. You are intellectually lazy, and are much more concerned with looking like a good person than being one. 

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Ben, I've given money and volunteer work a good part of my life until recently when I got too ill to physically help anymore.

Don....your words have power and your attitude toward those far less fortunate than us in this case is not right. We enjoy so much wealth here and it seems we have no appetite for spending it on anything aside from wreaking havoc on the world as we see fit. It's time for a change in priority. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

But that doesn’t come out of your pocket. You have nothing to do with it. You are intellectually lazy, and are much more concerned with looking like a good person than being one. 

How do you suppose that agency is funded? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Except I’m right 

You're not right about anything...you're a little Canadian prick that was given a multi million dollar farm  to run so go play with your tractors and worry about Canadian issues. 

Don....your words have power and your attitude toward those far less fortunate than us in this case is not right. We enjoy so much wealth here and it seems we have no appetite for spending it on anything aside from wreaking havoc on the world as we see fit. It's time for a change in priority. 

Amen

Nope....you're a faggot that just got owned. Die in a fire

No I didn’t. You donated a dollar for the optic of looking like you actually care but you don’t 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're not right about anything...you're a little Canadian prick that was given a multi million dollar farm  to run so go play with your tractors and worry about Canadian issues. 

Someone mad they were exposed oh boo hoo

On 10/28/2018 at 3:21 PM, Ez ryder said:

then let them remodel you kitchen .

some are good most of the work I have seen is not 

Rockin and taping, they light it up doing it fast and clean.

On 10/28/2018 at 3:42 PM, steve from amherst said:

The ones working for a paycheck do. But many are just working for cash. You don't realy believe day workers standing at the entrance to a home depot or dunkin donuts every morning are paying into do you?

The topic here is being afraid, Trump is calling these people a national emergency........ We're a country that fought a World War on two fronts and this ragtag band of Central Americans are a national emergency, be afraid :lol:

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Someone mad they were exposed oh boo hoo

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Borrowed money 

I pay taxes here and it's a United States agency....worry about your own little slice of land you were given.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I pay taxes here and it's a United States agency....worry about your own little slice of land you were given.

Like I said you don’t give a shit as proven by your actions. Your words are meaningless and help nobody 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If anything our own populace should come first, able bodies should have to work to collect any government freebees, those who are not able to work should be helped with whatever is needed..

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I pay taxes here and it's a United States agency....worry about your own little slice land you were given.

Why cant these nosy nooks mind their own business?