Check your account email address ×

A Day on the Road With the Migrant Caravan

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I’d bet the vast majority of these people would become hard working, tax paying, law abiding citizens given the chance. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Spare me with your “intellectual elitism”.  I mean, seriously.  Read below to counter your bullshit rhetoric.

You wanna have fun with estimates?  Or are we assuming these people will immediately fine paying positions, a place to live, money to get up and running, and of course, pay their way for our healthcare and education from day one?  Week one? Month one?  Yeah one?  Two years? Three?  Four?

Dont be retarded.

You're the retard dude, we know illegals go to work and stay below the radar to avoid detection, and with the fake SS #'s they pay billions ino the tax coffers with money they will never claim.

But hey Trump says be afraid, so be afraid :thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You're the retard dude, we know illegals go to work and stay below the radar to avoid detection, and with the fake SS #'s they pay billions ino the tax coffers with money they will never claim.

True. Most of the first to flee are the most educated and the ones that make good citizens.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

so why don't you sponcer a family or 2 from the caravan and let them live in your cabin untill they establish them self ? 

can't do the paperwork and come here leagaly? well  I see ZERO reason to let any of them jump to the head of the line .in fact if you have such little respect for our imagration laws I see ZERO reason any one at all would want them here 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

then let them remodel you kitchen .

some are good most of the work I have seen is not 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so why don't you sponcer a family or 2 from the caravan and let them live in your cabin untill they establish them self ? 

can't do the paperwork and come here leagaly? well  I see ZERO reason to let any of them jump to the head of the line .in fact if you have such little respect for our imagration laws I see ZERO reason any one at all would want them here 

Just STFU with this tired old shit.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I love how if you don’t mind some of your tax dollars going to help less fortunate people, implies you should be willing to let less fortunate people live in your house and sleep in your bed. :handjob:

Exactly

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

reality is what it is .  

You lost touch with reality a long time ago.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I love how if you don’t mind some of your tax dollars going to help less fortunate people, implies you should be willing to let less fortunate people live in your house and sleep in your bed. :handjob:

yep what is the diff? if you believe so strongly this countery needs theses people step up to the plate and sponcer a family . it will greatly increased there chances of getting in . or don't you really care that much ?

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yep what is the diff? if you believe so strongly this countery needs theses people step up to the plate and sponcer a family . it will greatly increased there chances of getting in . or don't you really care that much ?

What is the dif? Lmfao. I swear you have some sort of brain disorder 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

not at all.  step up or shut the fuck up. you can sponcer a family it will really help there chances 

How about you shut the fuck up...I’m in no position to sponsor anybody but I still have compassion and understanding of why these people are fleeing their countries you fucking drug addled fucktard.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

How about you shut the fuck up...I’m in no position to sponsor anybody but I still have compassion and understanding of why these people are fleeing their countries you fucking drug addled fucktard.

well if you can't help them why do you think your neighbors should ? 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

not really . one way or the other you will pay you just want me to help you pay for your white guilt 

Were you bitching about paying for our military/cia intervention in Central America?

Just now, Ez ryder said:

well if you can't help them why do you think your neighbors should ? 

There is a federal agency that helps them you dolt and no I don’t  mind funding it.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

He’s done/does too many drugs...seriously.

no I just understand some one is going to pay and I fully understand you don't want to.  but you think others,should .

I also  understand that there is zero reason to put any one at the head of the line that us not even willing to go about things the legal way . in fact imho you try to break imagration law you should be banned from ever getting a visa again