Thanks guys!

Things are going good. :bc:

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Its zoso

12 minutes ago, Dave said:

Yup

If that's the case....How in the fuck is he even allowed a second chance? Zoso was a fucking dirt bag on the old site and I'll admit to putting him on ignore for a few weeks but I don't see too much a resemblance here yet.  

Just now, Skidooski said:

If that's the case....How in the fuck is he even allowed a second chance? Zoso was a fucking dirt bag on the old site and I'll admit to putting him on ignore for a few weeks but I don't see too much a resemblance here yet.  

Its his handle in HCS as well...

I guess I should address this. Joel and I have known that Bored was Zoso since he signed up using the same IP addresses as one of the dupes that he used after his Zoso account was banned. If we banned the Boered account he would have just tried to register again using a different IP and username. By letting him use this account we could keep track of him and take action if he went to far.  IMO he has done a good job of changing his posting style and fits in well here now. As long as he continues to do so I don't see any reason to ban him.

• Like 1

Zoso is a smart guy and contributed to the sites for a long time ......most of you forget that while he was never innocent in anything a handful of guys made disparaging remarks about his health , his wife and whatever other personal shit they could dig deep at.

I found the whole situation disgusting but only part of the blame lies with Zoso , I have no issue with him being here and I have to think most others feel the same

30 minutes ago, ckf said:

I guess I should address this. Joel and I have known that Bored was Zoso since he signed up using the same IP addresses as one of the dupes that he used after his Zoso account was banned. If we banned the Boered account he would have just tried to register again using a different IP and username. By letting him use this account we could keep track of him and take action if he went to far.  IMO he has done a good job of changing his posting style and fits in well here now. As long as he continues to do so I don't see any reason to ban him.

No way wolfies coming back now....

Oh wait.....

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Zoso is a smart guy and contributed to the sites for a long time ......most of you forget that while he was never innocent in anything a handful of guys made disparaging remarks about his health , his wife and whatever other personal shit they could dig deep at.

I found the whole situation disgusting but only part of the blame lies with Zoso , I have no issue with him being here and I have to think most others feel the same

I wasn't even that active on here when the Zoso incident was going on, I just want to know why my actual last name is part of his username now. 

40 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I wasn't even that active on here when the Zoso incident was going on, I just want to know why my actual last name is part of his username now. 

Take it to pm....

47 minutes ago, Dave said:

Take it to pm....

I don't get involved in pm level drama, I'm not concerned or creeped out, just mildly curious. I went through the get banned and come back under another name thing on HCS like 10/11 years ago, although, unlike Zoso I can blame it on the fact that I was a dumbass 15 year old at the time.

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yeah.... Um . lets not forget where that started .    I'm about 99.99 % FUCKING POSITIVE that it all started when Fred posted that pic of his girl at the time climbing out of the hot tub, then the trust fund baby bullshit , then his gay buddies , his real name , shit about his father , and on and on and on .   So let's not forget where it all started before you give poor old innocent Craig a fucking pass , Ben .

At the time , it went back and forth between the 2 who had been warring for months on end .  So yeah , some disgusting and really awful things were said about Craigs stroke and then his wife . Non of which are excusable .   But that all started between him and Fred , both looking to one up one another in some idiotic internet battle.   That being said , I FAIL TO SEE what in sweet fuck people like Tom's daughters had to do with any of it .  Why were their photos posted on the site ?    What in sweet fuck did Mark having to short sale his fucking home have to do with it ?  And those are just a few I can think of off the top of my head at 11 pm after a 10 hour workday .   What did any of the other personal information that was carefully mined from all sorts of sources through great effort have to with a handful of ill advised meatballs making fun of his wifes ass have to do with anything ?   How can that be justified ?    There are some guilty people that shit on Craig , that is for damn sure , but at the end of the day , that cocksucker went WAY WAY WAY beyond what could even be begun to be considered justifiable even by the longest possible stretches of the imagination .    Fuck him .     :bc:

At any rate , I like the guy's that run this place , most all of the people here  and appreciate what has been done to revive it .   However , if that guy gets a pass to stay here then I can't .    It's just a matter of time before it starts again with him , that is what sociopaths do.   I was careful to stay out of it the last time , for one , because it became fucking shameful . Two , because I had no interest in who I am , where I work , who my mother is , my address , pics of my family , my credit history , my license plate number and who the hell knows what else to end up on an open internet forum .      Because sooner or later , it would have been ' My Turn ' .    Just like it would have been for everybody sooner or later  had the old site not met it's demise when it did .       

Mark my words , it will start again with that guy .   Good luck fellas , over and out .

:bc:

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yeah.... Um . lets not forget where that started .    I'm about 99.99 % FUCKING POSITIVE that it all started when Fred posted that pic of his girl at the time climbing out of the hot tub, then the trust fund baby bullshit , then his gay buddies , his real name , shit about his father , and on and on and on .   So let's not forget where it all started before you give poor old innocent Craig a fucking pass , Ben .

At the time , it went back and forth between the 2 who had been warring for months on end .  So yeah , some disgusting and really awful things were said about Craigs stroke and then his wife . Non of which are excusable .   But that all started between him and Fred , both looking to one up one another in some idiotic internet battle.   That being said , I FAIL TO SEE what in sweet fuck people like Tom's daughters had to do with any of it .  Why were their photos posted on the site ?    What in sweet fuck did Mark having to short sale his fucking home have to do with it ?  And those are just a few I can think of off the top of my head at 11 pm after a 10 hour workday .   What did any of the other personal information that was carefully mined from all sorts of sources through great effort have to with a handful of ill advised meatballs making fun of his wifes ass have to do with anything ?   How can that be justified ?    There are some guilty people that shit on Craig , that is for damn sure , but at the end of the day , that cocksucker went WAY WAY WAY beyond what could even be begun to be considered justifiable even by the longest possible stretches of the imagination .    Fuck him .     :bc:

At any rate , I like the guy's that run this place , most all of the people here  and appreciate what has been done to revive it .   However , if that guy gets a pass to stay here then I can't .    It's just a matter of time before it starts again with him , that is what sociopaths do.   I was careful to stay out of it the last time , for one , because it became fucking shameful . Two , because I had no interest in who I am , where I work , who my mother is , my address , pics of my family , my credit history , my license plate number and who the hell knows what else to end up on an open internet forum .      Because sooner or later , it would have been ' My Turn ' .    Just like it would have been for everybody sooner or later  had the old site not met it's demise when it did .       

Mark my words , it will start again with that guy .   Good luck fellas , over and out .

Id have to agree with you Ron....but its just as easy to not engage with him....as Mark could not do as well as others.

8 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Mark my words , it will start again with that guy .   Good luck fellas , over and out .

Whew, great back read :lol:  Well said Ron.  Pretty much the same thing I said when I checked out months ago.  No interest in ignoring/scrolling past/coexisting with a couple in here.  I just don't want to be around it, period.  Too many good people chased off over the years. :bc: 

8 hours ago, Dave said:

Id have to agree with you Ron....but its just as easy to not engage with him....as Mark could not do as well as others.

it never ends with you does it?  Your obsessiveness towards some is why most can't stand you.  The rational play is to just not be around people you wouldn't piss on if their hair was on fire.  Kind of how I feel about guys like you and Zoso.  And Anler the anti semite.

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Or anyone you disagree with.

And who the fuck are you, other than an annoying bag of dicks no one has ever met?   

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Whew, great back read :lol:  Well said Ron.  Pretty much the same thing I said when I checked out months ago.  No interest in ignoring/scrolling past/coexisting with a couple in here.  I just don't want to be around it, period.  Too many good people chased off over the years. :bc: 

it never ends with you does it?  Your obsessiveness towards some is why most can't stand you.  The rational play is to just not be around people you wouldn't piss on if their hair was on fire.  Kind of how I feel about guys like you and Zoso.  And Anler the anti semite.

And who the fuck are you, other than an annoying bag of dicks no one has ever met?   

:lmao: in your case what would you piss on :lol: Cueball 

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh look PMS is back.:lol:

You don't want to be around, but here you are.  Let us know where we can send a box or two of these to.  We can start a collection.

Radiant-DuoPack-DT.png?w=1210&v=1-201604262343
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I slapped you around for the better part of 2 yrs and you just couldnt help yourself.....even now when you have your little safe place....you still cant help yourself and continue to engage.....

You sir are whiney joke of a man. :bc:

10 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

You bring up a lot of good points Ron and I really do understand where you are coming from. It would be easy to ban his new account, but I don't think it would keep him from being here. He would just sign up under a different name using a different IP address. That's the main reasons we didn't ban him when he signed up under the latest dupe. It's easier to keep tabs on him when we know what name he's using. All I can say is that Joel and I will do our best to keep the personal shit out of the forum. If that means we have to ban him again then so be it :bc:

• Like 2