Check your account email address ×

If you changed your name from the old site

f7ben

3 hours ago, ckf said:

You bring up a lot of good points Ron and I really do understand where you are coming from. It would be easy to ban his new account, but I don't think it would keep him from being here. He would just sign up under a different name using a different IP address. That's the main reasons we didn't ban him when he signed up under the latest dupe. It's easier to keep tabs on him when we know what name he's using. All I can say is that Joel and I will do our best to keep the personal shit out of the forum. If that means we have to ban him again then so be it :bc:

This. Unfortunately, banning him again might cause John and I to have to play "whack a mole" just to keep Zoso out. 

If he starts the same shit again he'll be banned and any personal information that is posted will be removed. 

• Like 2

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 8:04 AM, DriftBusta said:

Whew, great back read :lol:  Well said Ron.  Pretty much the same thing I said when I checked out months ago.  No interest in ignoring/scrolling past/coexisting with a couple in here.  I just don't want to be around it, period.  Too many good people chased off over the years. :bc: 

it never ends with you does it?  Your obsessiveness towards some is why most can't stand you.  The rational play is to just not be around people you wouldn't piss on if their hair was on fire.  Kind of how I feel about guys like you and Zoso.  And Anler the anti semite.

And who the fuck are you, other than an annoying bag of dicks no one has ever met?   

always the victim, so predictable

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

How does woolie know to come here and play the victim....who is the fucking mole dammit! :lol:

My bad.  He looked innocent enough.  And he gave me beer.  I figured "what could it hurt".  Plus, SR is here so....:dunno:

Just now, Dave said:

Wooly is always innocent...or should I say the victim.

So he's a liberal then?  :lol:

When I joined the other site, the HCS thing was sparked up again, and then the downfall of the first FS.  All those guys were involved with the breakdown and pointing fingers but I was completely lost as to who they were talking about.  Oh well.....lotsa hurt feelings about it still I guess. :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude...I don't really know who he is.  That's old site stuff.  I'm a newbie here.

He is someone  who can't own up to his own mistakes and looks for others to blame.  Man up and get on with life.  He can't hold a candle to you.:bc:

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So he's a liberal then?  :lol:

When I joined the other site, the HCS thing was sparked up again, and then the downfall of the first FS.  All those guys were involved with the breakdown and pointing fingers but I was completely lost as to who they were talking about.  Oh well.....lotsa hurt feelings about it still I guess. :dunno:

Woolys been part of a couple site break ups....and they were never his fault....yet they always revolved around him.