Check your account email address ×

Accuser will not testify on Monday

jtssrx

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Right, so because a man can't control his ejaculations, women should bear the responsibility. 

why can't she ask him to roll one on for more reasons than just pregnancy .and women full well know when there are eggs in the pipeline and when they need to be more carfull .

Edited by Ez ryder

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

why can't she ask him to roll one on for more reasons than just pregnancy .and women full well know when there are eggs in the pipeline and when they need to be more carfull .

C'mon, you've stealthed a broad a time or two. Condoms suck. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It sucks not getting you way. 

It goes deeper than delay.   This is likely also about declassification of FISA documents and texts.  

11 hours ago, Momorider said:

Contempt of congress can put her in jail so....  :flush:

This is true and also...Feinstein is backtracking her claims.  The lies are coming out like we knew they would....I'm just dissapoiinted nothing will be done about it.  This is our NEW America where a supposed victim can rip another's life apart then just dissapear into the sunset with no consequences.....only profit and book deals.  Unreal.

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

if this is true end of story time for the vote 

Indeed.... it sure is.  Let's get this done!

Think of the resolve this puts in Kavanaugh to hold true to his beliefs about the Constitution not being a living document.   When you fuck with someone like this its lasts forever.  Now that the dems are all in they better hope they win and he doesn't get nominated.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Think of the resolve this puts in Kavanaugh to hold true to his beliefs about the Constitution not being a living document.   When you fuck with someone like this its lasts forever.  Now that the dems are all in they better hope they win and he doesn't get nominated.  

Hes a piece of shit who sides with big government despite the clear intent of the constitution. Fuck you

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Hes a piece of shit who sides with big government despite the clear intent of the constitution. Fuck you

:finger:  Never going to get perfect candidates.   He's better than most.  

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I'm betting you probably have never once considered that men are actually responsible for unwanted pregnancy, not women. Women just deal with the consequences.

:lol:  yes women have no responsibility SMH

FTR i think abortion in the first trimester should be legal with no restrictions right down to age of the women. I also think later than that should be restricted based on the wishes of the state and their populations mores.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  yes women have no responsibility SMH

FTR i think abortion in the first trimester should be legal with no restrictions right down to age of the women. I also think later than that should be restricted based on the wishes of the state and their populations mores.

Throw in the morning after pill and you have a deal. Hits easy button.