Check your account email address ×

Accuser will not testify on Monday

jtssrx

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Every single person I know almost without exception is making way more money now than any time under the moron Obama

Perhaps you didn’t factor in Obama’s skin colour 

12 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Confidence :lol:

why don’t you just come out of the closet now that your rww buds showed their true colors? Why do you feel like you need to remain tethered to the rww base?

are you going to try to argue with me yet again that obama failed to give the country confidence.  TBH i don't get why people have it but there is no question that they do and thats something that held back our recovery under Obama and if it continues through 2020 and trump can win some of this trade war he deserves term 2.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

are you going to try to argue with me yet again that obama failed to give the country confidence.  TBH i don't get why people have it but there is no question that they do and thats something that held back our recovery under Obama and if it continues through 2020 and trump can win some of this trade war he deserves term 2.  

With posts like this, I'm still trying to figure out how Woolie can't find a hand for you in his jerky circle.

You must have really pissed red in his cornflakes.  

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes, i am. 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

and you will be wrong yet again but thats nothing new for you.  

Why do you have to cling to your right wing friends .....slinger knows you know the truth but just dont want to betraythe rrw here!!!!11+