Check your account email address ×

Aaaannnndddd it's dead

Snake

• Gold Member
48 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Mannifort was at the Trump Tower meeting with the Russians......tic toc

Mueller is currently batting 1000 on his convictions.

Ducks in a row.

All that shit happened during the obama administration.  Guess Manafort had meetings with obama and clinton during the times his convictions span...  

hmmm....

tic toc....

Edited by BOHICA

22 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

All on shit that happened during the obama administration.  Guess Manafort had meetings with obama and clinton during the times his convictions span...  

hmmm....

tic toc....

Oh look over there......in Boise, Idaho at 2:00AM a dog barked.

34 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

All on shit that happened during the obama administration.  Guess Manafort had meetings with obama and clinton during the times his convictions span...  

hmmm....

tic toc....

:lol: this shit is like Bush One or Reagan era crap it even predates Barry 

45 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ducks in a row.

:wrong: on every account except your pants are full of shit again :finger2: 

• 6 months later...
  • Gold Member
On 9/15/2018 at 7:57 AM, Mainecat said:

Ducks in a row.

You better go gather you ducklings cause they fucking scattered you stupid pants shitting geriatric idiot. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
On 9/15/2018 at 9:11 AM, Mainecat said:

Sure when you tell me what theMega Million lottery number is next June.

Mannafort worked with Trump for 20 years....he knows shit and will reveal it as part of his agreement.

He agreed to reveal them without attorneys and has agreed to stay in jail until the feds are done with him. It could be years.

Trump is doomed.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 9/15/2018 at 10:57 AM, Mainecat said:

Ducks in a row.

None of these "tic toc" or "Ducks in a row" threads will get old for a long time. Right up there with "Madame President", "Dump has no chance" and "wire to wire"

Oh yeah...and "Vegas odds" and "connect the dots" 

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Holy Fuck.  @Mainecat and @Snoslinger look like complete idiots again in another thread.  They even have Vince licking at their heels.  This forum is full of GOLD.  Keep digging it up.  

Threads like this are priceless :lol:

On 3/20/2019 at 8:50 AM, Snoslinger said:

go easy on XLT, at least he's aware and honest of trump now, unlike some other dipshits.

"XLT, is that you? Who got to you? I used to think you were a level headed guy, willing to see both sides, but now I see I can never take anything you say seriously."

On 9/15/2018 at 8:11 AM, Mainecat said:

Sure when you tell me what theMega Million lottery number is next June.

Mannafort worked with Trump for 20 years....he knows shit and will reveal it as part of his agreement.

He agreed to reveal them without attorneys and has agreed to stay in jail until the feds are done with him. It could be years.

Trump is doomed.

Surprised I didn't catch this back then.   You are completely wrong on this.   Mannafort approached Trump thru a mutual friend about working on the campaign.   If he worked with him for 20 years why would he do that?

From Wiki

In February 2016, Manafort approached Donald Trump through a mutual friend, Thomas J. Barrack Jr. He pointed out his experience advising presidential campaigns in the United States and around the world, described himself as an outsider not connected to the Washington establishment, and offered to work without salary.[47] 

Edited by Highmark

30 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yes, These cocksuckers have cost small business's millions 

They used to actually have a stiff sitting there calling you. Now it’s done by systems and the call gets transferred when you answer (that’s the delay we all hear). Now they can pummel you with this BS.

They also use local numbers now to trick you. I know all the tricks as I worked in telecom for years. I just don’t answer anymore unless I know the number.

12 minutes ago, Edmo said:

They used to actually have a stiff sitting there calling you. Now it’s done by systems and the call gets transferred when you answer (that’s the delay we all hear). Now they can pummel you with this BS.

They also use local numbers now to trick you. I know all the tricks as I worked in telecom for years. I just don’t answer anymore unless I know the number.

And that's the problem. No one answers. There are nights I sit down to return calls and I get to the 10th or 11th call before I actually talk to someone