Check your account email address ×

Dump Calls Bob...

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...I've noticed that over the last couple of months actually.  Russia is a dead narrrative and is slowly being worked out of the system.  Kind of a shame really.  Look at this worthless shit replacing it.  Tsk Tsk.

Glad I don't have a life tied to politics.  Especially dem politics right now.  Ughhh....and I denounced the R's in 2009 for a fraction of this shit.  Icky-Poo!!!

Russia was just the lightning bolt to get the train rolling. For nearly 2 years it's been throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. 

What bothers me is this has and will continue to become more prevalent where whichever party is in office the opposing party will just keep throwing shit and stirring the pot to the point where no president can ever be legitimate. It's what we do to other govts to destabilize them, cause political unrest and extreme swings in political control. Let's all focus on the big prize and stop bickering over bullshit. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Russia was just the lightning bolt to get the train rolling. For nearly 2 years it's been throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. 

What bothers me is this has and will continue to become more prevalent where whichever party is in office the opposing party will just keep throwing shit and stirring the pot to the point where no president can ever be legitimate. It's what we do to other govts to destabilize them, cause political unrest and extreme swings in political control. Let's all focus on the big prize and stop bickering over bullshit. 

We have broken down as a democracy.  What comes next is usually civil unrest/war.  What this comes down to IMO is the left really doesn't believe their own bullshit or else, they'd take more serious actions......when that happens, well.......we will see.

You are correct.  This is just setting the new low for the standard.  It's the blame anybody but yourself mantra that we've indoctrinated into as a society.  There are no losers...everyone is a winner...if not, there is somebody/some entity to blame for it.  No reason for self reflection and self improvement!  Everyone is a perfect winner!

It is all nonsense.  No one is listening anymore.  You get off the internet and in the real world,  people are laughing about all the crap that so many on here are all worked up about. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It is all nonsense.  No one is listening anymore.  You get off the internet and in the real world,  people are laughing about all the crap that so many on here are all worked up about. 

Yep. I ignore most of it. Like I keep saying week after week, produce some Russian collusion then we can talk impeachment. Until then STFU. 

14 minutes ago, Cold War said:

For the most part that's always been the case.  But I have recieved an earful of butt-hurt several times now.....all from women (damn it!).

This is bizarre politics running into people's everyday lives.  Like every thing they do or how they do it depends on their party's political talking points.  It's fucking weird and at levels we've never seen before.  The left is just plain unhinged like no other time I can think of in history.  Civil war maybe?

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yep. I ignore most of it. Like I keep saying week after week, produce some Russian collusion then we can talk impeachment. Until then STFU. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

For the most part that's always been the case.  But I have recieved an earful of butt-hurt several times now.....all from women (damn it!).

This is bizarre politics running into people's everyday lives.  Like every thing they do or how they do it depends on their party's political talking points.  It's fucking weird and at levels we've never seen before.  The left is just plain unhinged like no other time I can think of in history.  Civil war maybe?

Only unhinged whack jobs are still going on about the election.  We know a pretty wide range of people,  I can’t even remember the last time any of this crap was brought up. Most of the Country has gone on with their lives.  The media is creating a narrative that the Country is complete chaos and Americans are at each other’s throats. Constant shots of a handful of protesters.  When you get out and do things you realize it is completely false. 

Just now, Cold War said:

Only unhinged whack jobs are still going on about the election.  We know a pretty wide range of people,  I can’t even remember the last time any of this crap was brought up. Most of the Country has gone on with their lives.  The media is creating a narrative that the Country is complete chaos and Americans are at each other’s throats. Constant shots of a handful of protesters.  When you get out and do things you realize it is completely false. 

Yup.  Lot's out there though.  This area is bigly librul.  But, plenty of pick-up trucks to offset that insanity.

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I read the quotes.  I mean when they leave and tel, the world what s clusterfuck Dump is......and all the 🤡 on here who think the sun sets in Mattis’ ass won’t know where their loyalties lie.  @xtralettucetomatoe580 :lmao: 

Mattis is staying on to prevent a catastrophe. There’s no doubt the man loves his country. He’ll hold his nose and steer the perpetual child president through the maze. 

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

Ill be in the area....were pulling the rv down...staying near little falls....wife wants to see big craft show there....gonna hit hay days sunday if i can.

:bc:

lets see a sat craft show with the wife . or sat hay days . 

lets put it this way my anniversary is on Friday and I will be getting to haydays around noon fri and coming home sunday afternoon .

she is use to it about every other yr it falls on our anniversary. hell the day part of my batch party was at hay days 23 yrs ago.

I am sure my wife will be in little falls with you guys though     

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lets put it this way my anniversary is on Friday and I will be getting to haydays around noon fri and coming home sunday afternoon .

she is use to it about every other yr it falls on our anniversary. hell the day part of my batch party was at hay days 23 yrs ago.

My wifes my best friend. :lol:

:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Wife and I both forgot our anniversary the first 2 yrs.

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

We can start a whole library of fictional books about Trump

DmSLnP_WsAAm_Vd.jpeg

WHAT Woodward is a bias political hack . wow knock me over with a feather who would have ever guessed that ? well except any one who has watched him for longer than 20 seconds in there life . 

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Wife and I both forgot our anniversary the first 2 yrs.

I dont forget but that is only because it always falls around hay days . true story 

I ordered her a new 5ft wide 4 ft tall log sign with some steel cut out bear and tree deal with our name and road for the cabin she has wanted a new cabin sign for some time her kind of thing  for her anniversary present  

this but taller 

BEAR-15474-4-BP.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

I still think Trump is an asshole, does that mean he should be tried and convicted in the media for something that has not been proven? 

Meeting with a Russian does not mean shit. How did the Russians get Trump over 300 electoral votes? Nobody knows, do they?

All bullshit aside, do you really think that the Trump campaign was clean? 

Also why not be patient? Mueller's investigation could end up exonerating the Trump campaign.

11 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Which is odd as he has said in the past that Trump is an asshole.

and so has a lot of other Trump supporters on here, including me.  You assholes still don't get it, do you?  :lol:Fucking slowest learners around I swear.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

All bullshit aside, do you really think that the Trump campaign was clean? 

Also why not be patient? Mueller's investigation could end up exonerating the Trump campaign.

Russian colluding with trump to win the election is a made up narrative to explain why she lost. I find it hard to believe anyone still thinks this is true. Sure, they may have tried to hack into systems, and post BS on face book, but this has nothing to do with any campaign.