Check your account email address ×

Dump Calls Bob...

• Platinum Contributing Member

And here are the transcripts.....and Dump knew he was being recorded :lmao: Fucking total gong show in the WH.  Dumpers......Dumber than dogshit :lol: 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/04/politics/bob-woodward-donald-trump-phone-call/index.html

Edited by SnowRider

Chief of staff John Kelly describes Trump as an "idiot" and "unhinged," Woodward reports. Defense Secretary James Mattis describes Trump as having the understanding of "a fifth or sixth grader." And Trump's former personal lawyer John Dowd describes the President as "a fucking liar," telling Trump he would end up in an "orange jump suit" if he testified to special counsel Robert Mueller.

"He's an idiot. It's pointless to try to convince him of anything. He's gone off the rails. We're in crazytown," Kelly is quoted as saying at a staff meeting i

Wait until Kelley and Mattis come out and share their opinions on Dump.....who’s the 🤡Posse gonna defend then..... :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

People that took Obama anal for eight years and yearned to take Hillary anal so badly...but no.  Ooops.

Image result for hillary  supporter crying gif

Don’t misconstrue rubbing the current failure in your face with crying :bc:  :lmao: yes 👍 

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They have

I read the quotes.  I mean when they leave and tel, the world what s clusterfuck Dump is......and all the 🤡 on here who think the sun sets in Mattis’ ass won’t know where their loyalties lie.  @xtralettucetomatoe580 :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Don’t misconstrue rubbing the current failure in your face with crying :bc:  :lmao: yes 👍 

All we see are wins.  What channel are you watching?  Nevermind.  :lol:

Look, go out back and find a nice tree...you don't have to be so miserable.  There is a way out.

Image result for old man hanging

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

All we see are wins.  What channel are you watching?  Nevermind.  :lol:

Look, go out back and find a nice tree...you don't have to be so miserable.  There is a way out.

Image result for old man hanging

Another threat? Your a piece of work. Just fuck off.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Another threat? Your a piece of work. Just fuck off.

That's not a threat.  Good God.  How sheltered are you?

I am trying to help.  I am trying to bring a person in miserable pain and mental anguish some peace.  Why don't you see this?  I'm a helper.  That's what I do.

I don't doubt any of those statements but... Do we have Russian collusion yet? I mean with Trump being such a rambling idiot it seems nearly impossible to hide any Russian collusion...

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Just pointing out the obvious that seems to get brushed aside by hyperbole. 

Yeah...I've noticed that over the last couple of months actually.  Russia is a dead narrrative and is slowly being worked out of the system.  Kind of a shame really.  Look at this worthless shit replacing it.  Tsk Tsk.

Glad I don't have a life tied to politics.  Especially dem politics right now.  Ughhh....and I denounced the R's in 2009 for a fraction of this shit.  Icky-Poo!!!

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...I've noticed that over the last couple of months actually.  Russia is a dead narrrative and is slowly being worked out of the system.  Kind of a shame really.  Look at this worthless shit replacing it.  Tsk Tsk.

Glad I don't have a life tied to politics.  Especially dem politics right now.  Ughhh....and I denounced the R's in 2009 for a fraction of this shit.  Icky-Poo!!!

:lmao: Tell the class another good lie :lol: 

22 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I don't doubt any of those statements but... Do we have Russian collusion yet? I mean with Trump being such a rambling idiot it seems nearly impossible to hide any Russian collusion...

We know Jr. and Kushner met with the Russians, does it go deeper? Who knows, just like we don't know what info Trump's tax returns have. In  any event I will leave you with Steve Bannon's words.

"The chance that Don Jr did not walk these jumos up to his father's office on the twenty-sixth floor is zero."

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

We know Jr. and Kushner met with the Russians, does it go deeper? Who knows, just like we don't know what info Trump's tax returns have. In  any event I will leave you with Steve Bannon's words.

"The chance that Don Jr did not walk these jumos up to his father's office on the twenty-sixth floor is zero."

Analracer has gone full blown Dumper the last few months 

58 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And here are the transcripts.....and Dump knew he was being recorded :lmao: Fucking total gong show in the WH.  Dumpers......Dumber than dogshit :lol: 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/04/politics/bob-woodward-donald-trump-phone-call/index.html

Honestly,  who would read this post and think to themselves,  wow,  this guy really sounds like he knows what he is talking about,. I should check the story out. 

What an embarrassment. 

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Honestly,  who would read this post and think to themselves,  wow,  this guy really sounds like he knows what he is talking about,. I should check the story out. 

What an embarrassment. 

Trump does sound crazy in this phone conversation, I like when puts Kellyanne on the phone :lol:

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

What an embarrassment

I agree.  Those who voted for Dump sure are 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Chief of staff John Kelly describes Trump as an "idiot" and "unhinged," Woodward reports. Defense Secretary James Mattis describes Trump as having the understanding of "a fifth or sixth grader." And Trump's former personal lawyer John Dowd describes the President as "a fucking liar," telling Trump he would end up in an "orange jump suit" if he testified to special counsel Robert Mueller.

"He's an idiot. It's pointless to try to convince him of anything. He's gone off the rails. We're in crazytown," Kelly is quoted as saying at a staff meeting i

LMFAO all that and still kicked your queens ass in the election and is now your president. and prob for 6 more yrs LMFAO