Check your account email address ×

Dump Calls Bob...

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

When are you gonna man up and admit you’re deserter who’s an American hiding in Canada?  

You can't man up cuz you're not a man but you are a fucking lying sack of gullible ignorant shit :fuckyou:

Edited by Momorider

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Momorider said:

You can't man up cuz you're not a man but you are a fucking lying sack of gullible ignorant shit :fuckyou:

Is it :saluting: or :canadaflag: after all these years....

On 9/5/2018 at 10:21 PM, Nazipigdog said:

Do you want to bet there won't be any Russian collusion?

On 9/6/2018 at 9:13 PM, Nazipigdog said:

Ok... Collusion is not a crime so that's off the table. 

Dirt? Assange released the Hillary dirt, gonna be hard to connect that to Trump.

Wire fraud is a stretch. And not really pertinent to the scope of the investigation. 

Sorry Vince, this isn't enough for me to believe it. They need to produce something that really screams conspiracy. 

And personally I think Hillary can be proven guilty of all of that stuff just by the evidence that has been PROVIDED AND ACKNOWLEGED AS LEGIT. 

Well you want to have a bet and to have a bet we need to make it on something substantive so there is no nonsense at the end of the day like there is with so many bets on this site, so if this amenable to you  let's go with someone close to Trump on the campaign team will get indicted for one of the following items John Dean listed below for $100.00. 

It was the fake legal analysis by Fox News in June—claiming that “collusion” with a foreign government violated no law—that prompted me to look. Surely Fox knows it fooled only fools. Collusion is the descriptive word the news media has settled on to cover many potential illegal actions by the Trump campaign, which could range from aiding and abetting (18 USC 2) to conspiracy per se (18 USC 371) to conspiring to violate several potentially applicable laws like: 18 USC 1030—fraud and related activity in connection with computers; 18 USC 1343—wire fraud; or 52 USC 30121—contributions and donations by foreign nationals. Also, 18 USC 2381—for, contrary to a widespread belief that there must be a declared war, the Justice Department as recently as 2006 indicted for “aid and comfort” to our enemies, the form of collusion better known as treason. Collusion is the perfect word to cover such crimes, pejorative and inclusive.

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Well you want to have a bet and to have a bet we need to make it on something substantive so there is no nonsense at the end of the day like there is with so many bets on this site, so if this amenable to you  let's go with someone close to Trump on the campaign team will get indicted for one of the following items John Dean listed below for $100.00. 

It was the fake legal analysis by Fox News in June—claiming that “collusion” with a foreign government violated no law—that prompted me to look. Surely Fox knows it fooled only fools. Collusion is the descriptive word the news media has settled on to cover many potential illegal actions by the Trump campaign, which could range from aiding and abetting (18 USC 2) to conspiracy per se (18 USC 371) to conspiring to violate several potentially applicable laws like: 18 USC 1030—fraud and related activity in connection with computers; 18 USC 1343—wire fraud; or 52 USC 30121—contributions and donations by foreign nationals. Also, 18 USC 2381—for, contrary to a widespread belief that there must be a declared war, the Justice Department as recently as 2006 indicted for “aid and comfort” to our enemies, the form of collusion better known as treason. Collusion is the perfect word to cover such crimes, pejorative and inclusive.

Conspiracy is bullshit. By talking they can claim conspiracy. Assange released the Hillary and dnc emails. If you can connect Trump to that then I will concede.

And I dont subscribe to the theory that exposing what Hillary actually DID is collusion or conspiracy. 

Maybe Mueller should hire the Russians or assange to get dirt on Trump?

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Conspiracy is bullshit. By talking they can claim conspiracy. Assange released the Hillary and dnc emails. If you can connect Trump to that then I will concede.

And I dont subscribe to the theory that exposing what Hillary actually DID is collusion or conspiracy. 

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

#1 bold is not BS is legal US Code, the law IOW

#2 bold start a Hillary thread :thumbsup:

In any event I listed specific US Codes to set the foundation of a bet.

18 U.S. Code § 371 - Conspiracy to commit offense or to defraud United States

prev | next

If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

If, however, the offense, the commission of which is the object of the conspiracy, is a misdemeanor only, the punishment for such conspiracy shall not exceed the maximum punishment provided for such misdemeanor.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 701; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

#1 bold is not BS is legal US Code, the law IOW

#2 bold start a Hillary thread :thumbsup:

In any event I listed specific US Codes to set the foundation of a bet.

18 U.S. Code § 371 - Conspiracy to commit offense or to defraud United States

prev | next

If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

If, however, the offense, the commission of which is the object of the conspiracy, is a misdemeanor only, the punishment for such conspiracy shall not exceed the maximum punishment provided for such misdemeanor.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 701; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

No I know conspiracy. I know a couple guys who did years in prison that weren't caught with anything. It's bullshit. 

Talking to a Russian by itself does not equal interfering in the election. Trying to say they altered the election is a stretch. 

On September 7, 2018 at 7:41 AM, Nazipigdog said:

That is you you sick fuck! Eating turds out of a used condom. Trump needs to nuke Canada now!

On September 7, 2018 at 7:42 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

:true:

Two sick sick Sodomites :guzzle: 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

No I know conspiracy. I know a couple guys who did years in prison that weren't caught with anything. It's bullshit. 

Talking to a Russian by itself does not equal interfering in the election. Trying to say they altered the election is a stretch. 

Excuses :lmao: I know a guy who was in a car accident and wasn’t wearing his seatbelt.....and if he was wearing it.....he’d be dead.....:therefore seatbelts are not safe.... :lol: Analracer logic :lmao:   

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Excuses :lmao: I know a guy who was in a car accident and wasn’t wearing his seatbelt.....and if he was wearing it.....he’d be dead.....:therefore seatbelts are not safe.... :lol: Analracer logic :lmao:   

IMG_4223.JPG.a1160a56263678133a00a85afb9b0a94.JPG

• Haha 1