Check your account email address ×

Libtard couple who didn’t believe evil existed killed on bike trip by ISIS

31 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

They should have taken their bike trip through Chicago so that way their untimely death could have put our problems at home on the front page.

But nobody would care then.

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Who fucking cares?. They’re dead. And both had more courage and life experience than the 24/7 right wing news poster who’s supported by his wife. 

I'll take my 3 day/3 county drunken rail tour in Europe over that. But thanks none the less.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Who fucking cares?. They’re dead. And both had more courage and life experience than the 24/7 right wing news poster who’s supported by his wife. 

What a stupid fucking thing to say...when are you heading over there for a bike ride? 

• Haha 1

How fucking delusional do you have to be to willingly travel to these countries???

You go to Canada

You go to Australia/New Zealand

Maybe Switzerland/ Sweden and a couple of other European countries.

You DO NOT GO to any MUSLIM country

You DO NOT go to any AFRICAN country

You DO NOT go to South American countries

You DO NOT go to Asian countries

People in these fucking countries will kill your fuckin' American face in a heartbeat. 

OTTO WAMBIER goes to North Korea. How fucking stupid do you have to be to go to NK and STEAL something!!

Americans are so spoiled and stupid. 

Americans go to Turkey, then cry when they end up in a shithole prison for drug possession.  Some fuckin' Americans need to have their fuckin' lights punched out. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a stupid fucking thing to say...when are you heading over there for a bike ride? 

Murder rate in the country they were traveling is virtually identical to Canada. Half a million tourists travel there every year without an issue. But that doesn’t fit the republican narrative. You dummy. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Murder rate in the country they were traveling is virtually identical to Canada. Half a million tourists travel there every year without an issue. But that doesn’t fit the republican narrative. You dummy. 

Well they're dead  and you are here extolling their courage and life experience...I bet they would rather be alive you dummy. BTW I don't a fuck about any narrative R, D or otherwise but your pontificating is fucking assinine.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Half a million tourists visit Tajikistan a year? They took in $146 million in tourist revenue in 2016 so simple math says the average tourist spends 292 dollars there. 

Want to modify your made up stat action figure Huizenga? 

15 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Half a million tourists visit Tajikistan a year? They took in $146 million in tourist revenue in 2016 so simple math says the average tourist spends 292 dollars there. 

Want to modify your made up stat action figure Huizenga? 

Thpin gets caught lying quite a bit :lol: 

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well they're dead  and you are here extolling their courage and life experience...I bet they would rather be alive you dummy. BTW I don't a fuck about any narrative R, D or otherwise but your pontificating is fucking assinine.

Go look it up. I’m not your wife. 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Everybody has to live their life, as they see fit. Some travel, some stay on the farm ( like me ), some are fearless, some are paranoid ( like me) . 

A read many years ago that a person should live CAUTIOUSLY. That's my MO. 

Everybody has their own MO.  

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

How fucking delusional do you have to be to willingly travel to these countries???

You go to Canada

You go to Australia/New Zealand

Maybe Switzerland/ Sweden and a couple of other European countries.

You DO NOT GO to any MUSLIM country

You DO NOT go to any AFRICAN country

You DO NOT go to South American countries

You DO NOT go to Asian countries

People in these fucking countries will kill your fuckin' American face in a heartbeat. 

OTTO WAMBIER goes to North Korea. How fucking stupid do you have to be to go to NK and STEAL something!!

Americans are so spoiled and stupid. 

Americans go to Turkey, then cry when they end up in a shithole prison for drug possession.  Some fuckin' Americans need to have their fuckin' lights punched out. 

What a fucking pussy. :lol:

29 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU. How's your A/C workin'? Sweatin' your puppy balls off????

Nope, because I'm fucking chilling at a vacation home right now smoking a fine cigar and drinking beer!!!!!!!!!!!!11

:owned:

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Nope, because I'm fucking chilling at a vacation home right now smoking a fine cigar and drinking beer!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Any broads up there with big tits? 

On 8/18/2018 at 9:29 AM, Zambroski said:

Well, there was a time when some of it was actually good fact checking.  Then, they started stacking the contributing fact checkers with liberal journalists.  It's a joke now.  

Well, in Vince's defense.  "flat earth science"?

I've enjoyed watching your calm and interesting debate on it in spite of petty attacks...and I can respect that.  But really...nonsense IMO.  But, keep on keeping on...I believe you to be a good addition to any forum!  :bc:

I don’t debate the topic at all. A couple times well over a year ago maybe even two years ago I posed a couple questions on the topic. It’s been nothing but attacks on me by many on the site since. I just laugh as it shows how stupid really are. 

13 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Half a million visit the U.S. and Canada per day and I'll bet the murder rate is way less in N.A. per day than it is in Whogivesafuckistan. So whats your point?