Check your account email address ×

China 'likely' training pilots to target US, Pentagon report says

Just now, BOHICA said:

Isn’t that the point of the military????  Train to attack other countries????   This is news that china’s military is training????

Just more stupid food for stupid people.  Not even sure how this is a story other than to continue some bizarre "trade war" narrative that some hope will be apocalyptic so they can blame Trump.

America haters.  That's all this is.

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Sure they are. Given the chance China and Russia would kick our asses. With help from the Russian asset they have in the White House it may be soon.

sad part is you honestly believe this .lmfao 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

SO does anyone think we aren't training our pilots to attack china.  WGAF thats what military is suppossed to be doing training to attack potential enemies.  

Stuff like this is conjured to scare all of the pussies into reacting. It works tremendously! WMD's, Iran is developing nukes! North Korea has missiles that can reach Hawaii! ISIS is planning an Attack! Russia is meddling in our elections! and now China is training pilots to attack us! Fall in line bitches... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Sure they are. Given the chance China and Russia would kick our asses. With help from the Russian asset they have in the White House it may be soon.

:russianflag: No more Tito's vodka I'm switching to a great Russian brand Smirnoff. :whistle:

5 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

:russianflag: No more Tito's vodka I'm switching to a great Russian brand Smirnoff. :whistle:

I don't think it's Russian anymore.  I believe it's now owned by an American Co?  Or maybe it's British?  

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Stuff like this is conjured to scare all of the pussies into reacting. It works tremendously! WMD's, Iran is developing nukes! North Korea has missiles that can reach Hawaii! ISIS is planning an Attack! Russia is meddling in our elections! and now China is training pilots to attack us! Fall in line bitches... 

There is more than few of those here and next door. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't think it's Russian anymore.  I believe it's now owned by an American Co?  Or maybe it's British?  

smirnoff is owned by Diageo and the smirnoff we have had in the states was never made in russia,  immigrant bought the rights to the name and started the distilling it in CT originally.  Hell in the 90's they started shipping american made Smirnoff back to Russia

Stoli was the most common real Russian vodka,  i remember coming back from st thomas with a couple of bottles when i was in HS  I was a vodka fiend back then,  went through at least 1 handle a weekend my junior and senior years.  

23 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

smirnoff is owned by Diageo and the smirnoff we have had in the states was never made in russia,  immigrant bought the rights to the name and started the distilling it in CT originally.  Hell in the 90's they started shipping american made Smirnoff back to Russia

Stoli was the most common real Russian vodka,  i remember coming back from st thomas with a couple of bottles when i was in HS  I was a vodka fiend back then,  went through at least 1 handle a weekend my junior and senior years.  

Well so much for that fishing expedition.....:lol: