Check your account email address ×

How many people here still believe climate change is a hoax?

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I just asked what happened to Global Warming.  

Haven't heard much about that lately.  

This climate change stuff is all the rage though.  Seems like a good way to extort more taxes.  

Climate change was a little too North American centric.   It will get cold in Europe when the jet stream slows. It also will cause wilder swings.  

But im sure you’ll find an excuse for that when it happens. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So far seems like 11 people still think the scientific community is lying. 

Good thing they’ve reduced NASA funding so they can’t track it. 

I didn’t see one post that stated that.  You are sooooo beta.  Nobody even takes any of your whiney posts seriously enough to debate with your whiney ass.  Hey, you are in good company tho..

How’s the spat with Saudi going? Troody gonna show them who the boss is?  Looks like he’s on his own so far.  Not looking good.  Has he called NATO yet?

:lmao:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Climate change was a little too North American centric.   It will get cold in Europe when the jet stream slows. It also will cause wilder swings.  

Yah what's your excuse for NYC not being under water for like 10 years now :lmao:you fucking ignorant FUCK 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well, either way, I hope you have purchased your carbon offsets for the year.  

47 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

and by track it are we still pla ing monitors on black roofs and under webber cooker lids . how did last decades models work out for them . huh not so accurate.  you remember the reason we had to change the term global warming to climate change  . ahh the pesky models .to bad it is so hard to remove shit once you post it to the web . no one ever said climate is not changing . buy you think you can stop it what is that saying about you? 

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

If pollution is ok. Why don’t they pile the family into the car and leave it running in the garage for a few hours. 

Carbon is pollution now?  What a moron.

14 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

rwws in the north east could experience months of 90F in the winter and still not believe in GW. now maybe if trump said so...........

fuckin drama queen.

one of the coldest winters we had last year.

Shove your bullshit hoax up your ass.

27 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

fuckin drama queen.

one of the coldest winters we had last year.

Shove your bullshit hoax up your ass.

So how are you 12 On smoking causing lung cancer?  Is that a hoax too?  I’m sure some of you are old enough to have smoked around your kids and chose to ignore the science on that because it was inconvenient. 

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So how are you 12 On smoking causing lung cancer?  Is that a hoax too?  I’m sure some of you are old enough to have smoked around your kids and chose to ignore the science on that because it was inconvenient. 

never smoked in my life. I know the consequences.

You fail.

18 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

How are you on smoking causing lung cancer being a lie from the medical profession?

It's a hoax as not one climate prediction has come true not one  "Ice free arctic, Seas Rising causing loss of shorelines, all Temp Predictions". You can't claim something is so when all the things you claim it causes fail to happen.

18 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It's a hoax as not one climate prediction has come true not one  "Ice free arctic, Seas Rising causing loss of shorelines, all Temp Predictions". You can't claim something is so when all the things you claim it causes fail to happen.

Then why do you keep telling us that the money will "trickle down", but instead it always "trickles up" at a far greater rate?   Friggin republicans can't even make gravity work right.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you speak for all 12?

Try reading it again and try not to be so stupid.

STFU you twat punk.. go ask daddy for some money

26 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

:lol:

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

This is from NASA. But since you believe they faked the moon landing, I doubt you'd trust them.

The planet's average surface temperature has risen about 1.62 degrees Fahrenheit (0.9 degrees Celsius) since the late 19th century, a change driven largely by increased carbon dioxide and other human-made emissions into the atmosphere.4 Most of the warming occurred in the past 35 years, with the five warmest years on record taking place since 2010. Not only was 2016 the warmest year on record, but eight of the 12 months that make up the year — from January through September, with the exception of June — were the warmest on record for those respective months. 5

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If you believe memes instead of NASA then it's kind of hard to have a reasonable discussion.

Are you going to show the photo of the copper mine next and claim it was a lithium mine?

https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

I’ll be Sure and remember all of your riveting scientific commentary and analysis, when I’m up to my tits in snow again this winter

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’ll be Sure and remember all of your riveting scientific commentary and analysis, when I’m up to my tits in snow again this winter

It's not my evidence bitchtits,  It's NASA's   

But hey, you and your beta buddies can keep pretending to be smarter than NASA scientists.  

13 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I just asked what happened to Global Warming.  

Haven't heard much about that lately.  

This climate change stuff is all the rage though.  Seems like a good way to extort more taxes.  

3rd warmest year on record.

https://mashable.com/2018/07/18/global-warming-trend-nasa-charts/#sP3eH2q0uaqR

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If you believe memes instead of NASA then it's kind of hard to have a reasonable discussion.

Are you going to show the photo of the copper mine next and claim it was a lithium mine?

My debate isn't that the climate changes.   My debate is against an ever evolving narrative that fits a money driven agenda.   My debate is we are told something that is factual when they often go back and change the data.   My debate is on something like global climate change there are natural variables impossible to fully calculate and show its impact.  

Edited by Highmark