Check your account email address ×

How many people here still believe climate change is a hoax?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Because maybe after 125 yrs of a successful economy we can convince china and india that even thou they have only enjoyed a couple decades we need them to fix it. Because without them on board we are not going to change it. Or maybe we just shouldn't have sold them our plastic recycling shit just to have em burn it for electricity.

• Like 1

what a dumb question. if a lake is getting polluted by a big company, some run off from area fields, and a home with a leaky septic system do you

1. do nothing, because the home owner can't afford to get his septic fixed

2. do something to help clean it up, starting with the bigger polluters like the company and the run off.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

what a dumb question. if a lake is getting polluted by a big company, some run off from area fields, and a home with a leaky septic system do you

2. do something to help clean it up, starting with the bigger polluters like the company and the run off.

how is this a global event?

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Because maybe after 125 yrs of a successful economy we can convince china and india that even thou they have only enjoyed a couple decades we need them to fix it. Because without them on board we are not going to change it. Or maybe we just shouldn't have sold them our plastic recycling shit just to have em burn it for electricity.

I did a large project in china aboit a decade ago for one of the largest plastic recyclers in that country.  All US/Canadian and German process equipment.  Final product was extruded plastic pallets, ie walmart home depot etc.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Non answer.  Besides, Wasn’t New York City supposed to be underwater by now or somesuch nonsense?

well it's not going to be free, so you probably aren't interested, therefore there is really no use discussing it with you. i will saywe were on the right track with the paris agreement, starting with the big polluters. eventually more countries would have to get involved. doing nothing isn't an option. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oleroule said:

how is this a global event?

jesus dude. it was an analogy. start with the big polluters who have the means and know-how to start making a dent in the problem. worry about the smaller potatoes, the home owner,  later. 

well it's not going to be free, so you probably aren't interested, therefore there is really no use discussing it with you. i will saywe were on the right track with the paris agreement, starting with the big polluters. eventually more countries would have to get involved. doing nothing isn't an option. 

Delaying the climate for 3 weeks after spending trillions in 100 uears is your model of success.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Delaying the climate for 3 weeks after spending trillions in 100 uears is your model of success.

and you continuing to throw motor oil in the creek behind your house, because the neighbor does it too, will do wonders for the creek.  :handjob:

and you continuing to throw motor oil in the creek behind your house, because the neighbor does it too, will do wonders for the creek.  :handjob:

Funny, just dropped of some motor oil and old paint to the hazzardous waste depot today.  Charging people for this service will cause deadbeats to dump it in the lake.

Yeah I'm a big believer in it but I also know it's futile to try to stop it.. we are resourceful and will have no trouble adapting to it.

Might lose a few polar bears though

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah I'm a big believer in it but I also know it's futile to try to stop it.. we are resourceful and will have no trouble adapting to it.

Might lose a few polar bears though

There are more polar bears now than at anytime in Al Gores life  :guzzle: 

23 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Too many mustangs!!!!!   

Actualy too many asswipes driving their kids to school even thou the bus came by their home 20 minutes before. Studies have shown that 30 % of AM traffic is caused by parents dropping off kids.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

What , ya don't believe in evolution?

:dunno:.....I've given up on evolution awhile ago......libs will never evolve.

Now I just beleive in eclipses 

DkGgU6YWwAAu6c8.jpeg

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

:dunno:.....I've given up on evolution awhile ago......libs will never evolve.

Now I just beleive in eclipses 

DkGgU6YWwAAu6c8.jpeg

If evolution were true wouldn't natural selection have killed off liberals?

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

In the case of most large cities they do nothing