Check your account email address ×

Bitch slap of epic proportions.

3 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I long for the days when the press actually investigated what they reported for accuracy first. Now it's first with the story wins, true or false makes no difference. 

Fabricated narrative.

3 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I long for the days when the press actually investigated what they reported for accuracy first. Now it's first with the story wins, true or false makes no difference. 

I would settle for just plain fairness.  I long for the days when we had no idea the political leanings of those who reported the news.

23 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I would settle for just plain fairness.  I long for the days when we had no idea the political leanings of those who reported the news.

It’s not even subtle anymore. You get 2 lines in and it’s like oh gawd, here we go again. Same repetitive BS over and over.

51 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

They are out there. They just don’t get a headline. I always find it funny listening to talk radio when a host is trying to be impartial and then they talk about how their twitter feed blowing up for being a trumper for not taking the bait and jumping to unfounded conclusions. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

CNN stories are basically 99% anti Trump.   I dont care how much you dislike Trump you have to see thats not right. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

CNN stories are basically 99% anti Trump.   I dont care how much you dislike Trump you have to see thats not right. 

Not really....they are simply reporting the news...which includes his lies and you don’t like it.  You and Dump are the problem.  Not CNN 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

For every story cnn got wrong.....

1) i could find a cnn apology and correcting it 

2) 10 million blatant lies from rww “news” sites that they keep pushing

3) 10 million dumb fucks who believe them

Youre king of the dumbfucks though...

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not really....they are simply reporting the news...which includes his lies and you don’t like it.  You and Dump are the problem.  Not CNN 

:lmao: Thanks for helping get Trump elected.  

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

For every story cnn got wrong.....

1) i could find a cnn apology and correcting it 

2) 10 million blatant lies from rww “news” sites that they keep pushing

3) 10 million dumb fucks who believe them

Not to mention they keep peddling conspiracy theories that have been proven wrong 

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Youre king of the dumbfucks though...

Time for another challenge.....seeing how you failed last night’s so miserably. Maybe you can redeem yourself, instead of looking like some inbred dumb fuck who repeats what he is told

list some of the lies and “fake news” stories that came out of cnn.....

Edited by Snoslinger

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I agree. The press is free speech and anyone especially our president derides it is not an American.

so calling some one or the whole network out on there bull shit is un American ? 

ha I think you are un American for impeding his or any one who calls out CNN for there bull shit .that would also fall under the 1st amendment you fucking worthless sniveling snot nose  cunts 

Edited by Ez ryder

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

and this is why you are seen by every one around you for what you are.  

btw town many party's have you been to in the last yr that were not family 

If you still watch CNN for information, you no longer qualify to be in adult conversations concerning real issues.  I just stop talking to you immediately.  

It’s like talking sleds with people that aren’t sledders.  Or talking hockey with people that have never laced up.  No thanks. I’m good.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If you still watch CNN for information, you no longer qualify to be in adult conversations concerning real issues.  I just stop talking to you immediately.  

It’s like talking sleds with people that aren’t sledders.  Or talking hockey with people that have never laced up.  No thanks. I’m good.

Yup

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just now, f7ben said:

Yup

Facts are scary for right wing conspiracy nuts :lmao: 

Well, my point was just hammered home.  Can anybody here actually imagine what it would be like to discuss current events with Tooly in person?  I’ve walked away from people while they were mid sentence.  He wouldn’t be that lucky.  Some people deserve full humiliation.  Then a slapping around.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, my point was just hammered home.  Can anybody here actually imagine what it would be like to discuss current events with Tooly in person?  I’ve walked away from people while they were mid sentence.  He wouldn’t be that lucky.  Some people deserve full humiliation.  Then a slapping around.

You’d get humiliated and then annihilated...:thumbsup:  You’re a repug on a repug site and still a fucking joke.....that takes talent :lmao:  

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You’d get humiliated and then annihilated...:thumbsup:  You’re a repug on a repug site and still a fucking joke.....that takes talent :lmao:  

:bullshit: and :lies: from Taintrider dumbest fucking hack shitforbrains to ever post here