Check your account email address ×

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Nice try....not what I meant but it's clear you are up to your gills in white guilt so I'm out. Whites have suffered the same wage stagnation and loss of manufacturing jobs yet haven't resorted to fuckery.

Of course, crime rates increase in the poorest areas first when the economy tanks. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Nice try....not what I meant but it's clear you are up to your gills in white guilt so I'm out. Whites have suffered the same wage stagnation and loss of manufacturing jobs yet haven't resorted to fuckery.

:lol: 

You should be out because your head is stuck up your ass :bc: 

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, motonoggin said:

Of course, crime rates increase in the poorest areas first when the economy tanks. 

What about the loss of mining jobs in predominantly poor white regions? I'm sure crime has increased yet no protests.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: 

You should be out because you're head is stuck up your ass :bc: 

That's helpful....is this more of everybody starting it with you so you lash out....oh wait....go lay down you square headed fuck.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

The poor areas are the poor areas because they want to be poor....has zero to do with economy in the big picture.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

That's helpful....is this more of everybody starting it with you so you lash out....oh wait....go lay down you square headed fuck.

I thought you were out :lol: 

:fishing:

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, Dave said:

The poor areas are the poor areas because they want to be poor....has zero to do with economy in the big picture.

I disagree as there are regions of the country that have been decimated economically due to the loss of mining, steel, and other manufacturing jobs yet the only ones committing fuckery are what color again?

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

I disagree as there are regions of the country that have been decimated economically due to the loss of mining, steel, and other manufacturing jobs yet the only ones committing fuckery are what color again?

Oh, so it's because they're black. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Why would someone want to be poor?

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

People want to be poor? :lol: 

They might not want to be but they sure as fuck don't anything to remedy the problem. But hey Colin Kaprenick didn't stand for the Anthem.....free at last, free at last, good god almighty free at last. Fucking saps.

Edited by Biggie Smails

Just now, motonoggin said:

Sure they do. Some sell crack, some pimp hoes, some steal cars, etc.

It's not for lack of motivation.

So, how about if we make parts of that type of activity legal in their neighborhoods and treat it as a business.  Would that work for them?  Or, what if we gave them a decent paying job and paid to have them relocated?  Would that work?

:snack:. Gotta keep pay at $7.25/hour and the 1% happy......then bitch when people rose up and are upset.  The R's control both Houses....can someone post where they've passed legislation to improve the lives of the working poor....??   

image.jpeg

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:snack:. Gotta keep pay at $7.25/hour and the 1% happy......then bitch when people rose up and are upset.  The R's control both Houses....can someone post where they've passed legislation to improve the lives of the working poor....??   

What pay is "kept" at $7.25/hr?

23 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Sure they do. Some sell crack, some pimp hoes, some steal cars, etc.

It's not for lack of motivation.

And they shoot each other and innocent bystanders yet complain when cops do their jobs....maybe they should buy some fancy doodads and call themselves caregivers.

7 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

People with Minimum skills and Minimum work ethic get minimum wage.

Well, that was sort of my point.  But I cannot get any of these lib crusaders to answer any of my questions.  These wages are not "kept" at $7.25/hr.  That wage is what that particular job pays.  And that job was not designed, nor is important or profitable enough to earn a decent living doing.  It is primarily for part-time, single, young people.  When people start to evolve and grow in their lives, they should seek better pay and better opportunities.  If they fail to do so, or cannot do so.  That job cannot just pay the "living wage" they want. That is not how it works.  If you are at a minimum wage job trying to raise and support a family...some poor decisions were made.  It is not a "right" to have a good paying wage or a wage that fits someones life's goals.  That is not how capitalistic economic societies work.  Hell, it's not even how communist societies work.  It's only how dream land, "victim of the establishment(s)" societies are working...somewhere I guess...not sure where though.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, that was sort of my point.  But I cannot get any of these lib crusaders to answer any of my questions.  These wages are not "kept" at $7.25/hr.  That wage is what that particular job pays.  And that job was not designed, nor is important or profitable enough to earn a decent living doing.  It is primarily for part-time, single, young people.  When people start to evolve and grow in their lives, they should seek better pay and better opportunities.  If they fail to do so, or cannot do so.  That job cannot just pay the "living wage" they want. That is not how it works.  If you are at a minimum wage job trying to raise and support a family...some poor decisions were made.  It is not a "right" to have a good paying wage or a wage that fits someones life's goals.  That is not how capitalistic economic societies work.  Hell, it's not even how communist societies work.  It's only how dream land, "victim of the establishment(s)" societies are working...somewhere I guess...not sure where though.

Why was a minimum wage introduced?  Why hasn't it kept up with inflation?  Why can't a real living wage be implemented?  Why can't it work this way?  

You obviously are not familiar with how other countries have successfully thrived with a real living wage.  Typical right wing rhetoric MN Mach :lol: 

It csn. :bc: