Check your account email address ×

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So he's not protesting what YOU want him to protest. 

Interesting. :news:

I don't give a fuck what he protests but until blacks address the real problems I really don't give a fuck not to mention why protest? Do something tangible without looking for attention. How about he tell his fellow oppressed brothers to take care of their kids and quit shooting each other....do you think not standing for the National Anthem sends that message?

Edited by Biggie Smails

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

I don't give a fuck what he protests but until blacks address the real problems I really don't give a fuck not to mention why protest? Do something tangible without looking for attention.

Raising awareness is doing something tangible. 

Y'all oughta write a handbook for acceptable forms of protest by minorities. 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Awareness of what? That the National Anthem is the cause of blacks ditching their families and shooting each other? Stick to the weed business Dan and what makes you an expert on race relations.....the mean streets of Gaylord? There is no oppression and if race relations have been made worse you can blame the man in The White House.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

Trumpeting "black-on-black" crime doesn't address how unarmed black people have been disproportionately brutalized by police. And the general homicide rate doesn't justify police violence against black people. Railing against "black-on-black" crime diverts attention from the issue of police brutality, while reinforcing the idea that black people are hopelessly criminal by nature.

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani on NBC's Meet the Press used this language last November. "White police officers won't be there if you weren't killing each other 70% of the time," Giuliani said.

In reality, when homicides are broken down by race, according to the U.S. Department of Justice, white people kill other white people just as much as black people kill other black people. Meanwhile, as the Huffington Post noted, analysis from ProPublica shows that young black males are 21 times more likely to be shot dead by police than their white counterparts.

https://mic.com/articles/115322/9-excuses-people-are-no-longer-allowed-to-make-about-police-violence#.ZBlqQzvuR

Edited by motonoggin

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Awareness of what? That the National Anthem is the cause of blacks ditching their families and shooting each other? Stick to the weed business Dan and what makes you an expert on race relations.....the mean streets of Gaylord? There is no oppression and if race relations have been made worse you can blame the man in The White House.

:goodpost:

14 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I don't give a fuck what he protests but until blacks address the real problems I really don't give a fuck not to mention why protest? Do something tangible without looking for attention.

See.  I say we just give them what they want.  Now, what is that again?

I'm still trying to figure out why all the hate from the blacks after 8 years of having a black man in the highest elected office in the world.   I thought for sure Obama was gonna "unify America". 

This world is confusing and scary to me.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

See.  I say we just give them what they want.  Now, what is that again?

I'm still trying to figure out why all the hate from the blacks after 8 years of having a black man in the highest elected office in the world.   I thought for sure Obama was gonna "unify America". 

This world is confusing and scary to me.

Aint that the fucking truth eh....

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Trumpeting "black-on-black" crime doesn't address how unarmed black people have been disproportionately brutalized by police. And the general homicide rate doesn't justify police violence against black people. Railing against "black-on-black" crime diverts attention from the issue of police brutality, while reinforcing the idea that black people are hopelessly criminal by nature.

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani on NBC's Meet the Press used this language last November. "White police officers won't be there if you weren't killing each other 70% of the time," Giuliani said.

In reality, when homicides are broken down by race, according to the U.S. Department of Justice, white people kill other white people just as much as black people kill other black people. Meanwhile, as the Huffington Post noted, analysis from ProPublica shows that young black males are 21 times more likely to be shot dead by police than their white counterparts.

https://mic.com/articles/115322/9-excuses-people-are-no-longer-allowed-to-make-about-police-violence#.ZBlqQzvuR

Why is that Dan? Do just assume cops enjoy shooting young black males more than whites? Did you ever think they commit more fuckery or is it just easier to sit in your lily white enclave and play the social crusader?

25 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It wouldn't just be for minorities.  And there are already rules for protests that are being constantly violated without much or any enforcement of the rules.  Isn't that good enough?

Or, why don't the negroes just tell is what it is they are after.  I'd bet we could accommodate but that wouldn't sit well with them either.

So...do you have a hint for the rest of us?  Maybe we can start a "grass roots" solution right here on FS!

Edited by Zambroski

Lol, rules for protests. Smh...

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Why is that Dan? Do just assume cops enjoy shooting young black males more than whites? Did you ever think they commit more fuckery or is it just easier to sit in your lily white enclave and play the social crusader?

Why do they 'commit more fuckery'?

Why are you asking me? Not for nothing but watch a show like the First 48 and see who commits most of the fuckery....do I know why...no....but it's fact.

Edited by Biggie Smails

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'll bite.  Why?  A few specifics would be nice.  Please avoid the "cut and pastes" with some narrative that fits the "cause" but doesn't really answer the question.

Could it have something to do with, oh, I don't know, income disparity?

And maybe that income disparity is due in large part to the decimation of urban manufacturing due to insane trade policies that ship jobs overseas and stagnate wages? 

:news:

Just now, motonoggin said:

And maybe that income disparity is due in large part to the decimation of urban manufacturing due to insane trade policies that ship jobs overseas and stagnate wages? 

Can you say Cop out

Just now, motonoggin said:

This shit has been going on since The 60's....excuses, affirmative action, hiring preferences, college admissions preference, programs, handouts, ect......also you don't think whites haven't been fucked by the loss of manufacturing jobs? 

When you say "income disparity" do you mean a black man/woman earns less in the same position as a white man/woman?

I can't really address that second part yet because I'm having trouble linking that to any answer you may have for the question above.  But...I'll try.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

This shit has been going on since The 60's....excuses, affirmative action, hiring preferences, college admissions preference, programs, handouts, ect......also you don't think whites haven't been fucked by the loss of manufacturing jobs? 

What has been going on since the 60s? Minorities getting rights?

Say it ain't so! 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

What has been going on since the 60s? Minorities getting rights?

Say it ain't so! 

Nice try....not what I meant but it's clear you are up to your gills in white guilt so I'm out. Whites have suffered the same wage stagnation and loss of manufacturing jobs yet haven't resorted to fuckery.