Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!11

It's not here yet but it needs to be!!!!!!!11

It's been a stressful week. Too much stuff going on at work and to top it off I got water in my basement, we have received 13" of rain in the last week. :bigfinger:

I have a stye, that just exploded yesterday . I took my atv for a couple of rides ,to the dump ,i start working in 2 weeks ,and human rights called today ..apparently we are fucking rapping my old workplace ..and were not talking a ky injection here....its pull the briefs to the side ,spit on it,and ram it in,even if it bends kind of rape.  Fuck em

9 hours ago, SSFB said:

It's not here yet but it needs to be!!!!!!!11

It's been a stressful week. Too much stuff going on at work and to top it off I got water in my basement, we have received 13" of rain in the last week. :bigfinger:

Wow! That's a shitload of rain for such a short period of time. A 10:1 ratio during winter would net you 130" of snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!1!!!1!!!111

Im looking at a two week lull at work,, so im thinking a road trip may be in order!         but for tomorrow a few of us were thinking we would take a ride out to The Wick in the morning, watch us sum racin! .       with the temps the forecast, i imagine buy noon i will be cruising back roads for the rest of the day. i hear they canceled some of the events due too the heat expected..

• Platinum Contributing Member

Thinking about hitting up Watkins Glen for the IMSA race with the kiddos, not sure, supposed to be 95* with a heat index of 105*..So 8hrs in that heat might not work for us..

Hmmmm  Watkins Glenn,, that might be a good ride for tomorrow afternoon!?   295 miles  from the wick,  a good putt.             

Beats the previous plan of driving out to Saginaw and picking up and driving an OLD tractor back to Weymouth...

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

Hmmmm  Watkins Glenn,, that might be a good ride for tomorrow afternoon!?   295 miles  from the wick,  a good putt.             

Beats the previous plan of driving out to Saginaw and picking up and driving an OLD tractor back to Weymouth...

they will be racing all day tomorrow too, its a beautiful drive or ride down through wine country

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, old indy said:

You're in Weymouth?

9 hours ago, old indy said:

Im looking at a two week lull at work,, so im thinking a road trip may be in order!         but for tomorrow a few of us were thinking we would take a ride out to The Wick in the morning, watch us sum racin! .       with the temps the forecast, i imagine buy noon i will be cruising back roads for the rest of the day. i hear they canceled some of the events due too the heat expected..

taint been there in yrs.

Not sure what I'm going to do.....have to play it by ear and in this business you have to make hay while the sun shines not to mention the construction schedules around here seem to have been compressed quite a bit over the past 5 years.

I'm off Monday through Saturday and we are having a party tuesday through thurs .........pretty bummed out my smoker didnt get completed but the axle company fucked that all up 

Played in an EJ tourney today at a sweet private cc.  Played to my handicap, which is about a 30  :lol:  I think thats the 4th meal someone else bought us this week, which works for me  :lol:  Might hit the Southwick national tomorrow, but its Africa hot, so Im sorta on the fence with that.  Whole lotta hydrating and chillaxing.  :bc: 

2 hours ago, ckf said:

What does everyone have off for the holiday weekend? Does the 4th being on a Wednesday fuck things up?

I'm working Wednesday so that I can get Friday off. :bc:

• Like 1

It finally cooled off some so Sadie and I are out for a walk and I’m chucking the ball around....in fact it’s quite pleasant out but tomorrow they have issued the first ever exteme heat advisory for this area.

• Like 2