Check your account email address ×

Momo's A Crybaby...

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You're gay :hay:. That's what it's called when you - supposedly a dude - fantasizes about sex with another dude.  You're gay :gfight:. Own it :bc: 

guys fawk girls in the ass and you look like and sound like one ,so you're close enough.:bc: and i know you like this talk!

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Capt.Storm said:

guys fawk girls in the ass and you look like and sound like one ,so you're close enough.:bc: and i know you like this talk!

You're gay Cappy :gfight:. Own it :hay:

9 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Why do u guys pick on momo so much:guzzle::lies::flush:

Well he has threatened to sue a snowmobile club because they unknowingly posted his photo on there webpage, he has been caught in a vast amount of lies claiming to be something he is not, claiming to own stuff that he doesn't, the list just simply goes on and on, there is a reason for the "The Official "Internet Lies of Momo" topic :lol: 

32 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Well he has threatened to sue a snowmobile club because they unknowingly posted his photo on there webpage, he has been caught in a vast amount of lies claiming to be something he is not, claiming to own stuff that he doesn't, the list just simply goes on and on, there is a reason for the "The Official "Internet Lies of Momo" topic :lol: 

Holy shit :bong:

45 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Lying dago penis headed fuck. :nuts: 

10 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Poor Momo - begging for people to get banned while he anonymously trolls the Internet. :lmao: 

Holy shit!  The little hypocrite infant troll is back....no doubt to "move the needle" God damn....most forums you used to "attend" had to get a special phone just for your complaints...."Uh....he's being mean to me again......"  Poor SR, I guess they figured you being there to "move the needle" just wasn't worth the constant crying.

10 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I leave.  The site is dead.  I come back and start a thread and it's an instant hit:lmao:.    :snack:

Holy fuck!  :lol::owned: you in my first post!

Edited by Zambroski

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Not to mention threatening to kill a member, making fun of a members stroke. It goes on and on. He's a fucking lying dirt bag whom has gay fantasies.  Closeted lying fuck wad if you ask me.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Not to mention threatening to kill a member, making fun of a members stroke. It goes on and on. He's a fucking lying dirt bag whom has gay fantasies.  Closeted lying fuck wad if you ask me.

:lies:

6 hours ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: Dip shit is out of his time out I see. Fucking hypocrite needs this place to somehow complete his self worth.....Sad!

Blownlightbulbrider got a timeout, what did I miss

6 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Not at all. Site is only entertainment value, just trying to get a response lol.  

Well id beg to differ...as you dont add anything of value to this site other then your obsession with momo.

1 minute ago, The Troll said:

Well id beg to differ...as you dont add anything of value to this site other then your obsession with momo.

I did in the old site, pics, info in Ontario but off season and I frankly really care after the "split".  Most of the real talk and info is on the tbp site where as this is now a dumping grounds for shit. 

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I did in the old site, pics, info in Ontario but off season and I frankly really care after the "split".  Most of the real talk and info is on the tbp site where as this is now a dumping grounds for shit. 

:lies:its all the faggot posts