Check your account email address ×

Momo's A Crybaby...

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I did in the old site, pics, info in Ontario but off season and I frankly really care after the "split".  Most of the real talk and info is on the tbp site where as this is now a dumping grounds for shit. 

So youre saying youre shit... :bc:

Edited by The Troll

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I did in the old site, pics, info in Ontario but off season and I frankly really care after the "split".  Most of the real talk and info is on the tbp site where as this is now a dumping grounds for shit. 

Now that is real funny shit. 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Now that is real funny shit. 

Once glance at the threads here are topics about momo (not started by me) topics from Ben about China or topics about snowrider.  The other site first page snowmobile topic ..who'd have thunk it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Once glance at the threads here are topics about momo (not started by me) topics from Ben about China or topics about snowrider.  The other site first page snowmobile topic ..who'd have thunk it. 

So go back there....nobody would give a squirt of piss if you left.

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

From what I posted or from the  sites crybaby cravesdick? :lol: I'm not sure at this point on either.  

So your behavior here would be frowned upon on tbp.....

11 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Well look at the members.  ECDL nuff said.  

So what does that stand for anyways? I've got an idea what it might be but not sure

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So what does that stand for anyways? I've got an idea what it might be but not sure

Lots of names. East coast douchebag league or east coast drama league they are referred as :lol:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

East Coast Dick Lickers :snack:

So what's the story? Did you have a Time Out? Momo's wife's apendage length comment you made the reason?

Just now, Kev144 said:

Lots of names. East coast douchebag league or east coast drama league they are referred as :lol:

:bc: That's exactly what I was thinking it might be :lol: 

59 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Well you're in the current events, so anything goes.  There are forums dedicated to sledding here, they are not very busy again, then again we are in August.  So, you have choices,  can can choose to hang with the circle jerk crowd or you can hang here, at least be respectful.:bc: 

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Not to mention threatening to kill a member, making fun of a members stroke. It goes on and on. He's a fucking lying dirt bag whom has gay fantasies.  Closeted lying fuck wad if you ask me.

True story.

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

said something about momos wife.

Mrs. Momo use to post at the old site, has anyone seen her here in this new FS?

14.jpg