Check your account email address ×

Momo's A Crybaby...

Just now, oquossocbob said:

It was.......unfortunately it went off the rails at the end.

No not really....some couldnt ignore and chose to engage with those they had issues with...and then cried.

That's a matter of opinion.....

If you dont care what wolford thinks....its the only logical one.

Had it not been for him...things would be different.

Opinions will differ....leave it at that.

If you have control of yourself...they shouldnt....and thats that.

Edited by The Troll

Just now, ckf said:

IMO the root of the downfall was Zoso. Some of his posts were across the line, even for an un-moderated site like FS.

Well sure...but it was marks inability to ignore that put rob over the edge IMO.

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

IMO the root of the downfall was Zoso. Some of his posts were across the line, even for an un-moderated site like FS.

He contributed.

4 minutes ago, The Troll said:

If you have control of yourself...they shouldnt....and thats that.

3 minutes ago, The Troll said:

Well sure...but it was marks inability to ignore that put rob over the edge IMO.

And that's your opinion.....

7 minutes ago, oquossocbob said:

He contributed.

I know that there was more to it. Thing is rob didn't like to be told what to do. When members started telling rob how to run the site he dug his heels in. It was all downhill from there.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I know that there was more to it. Thing is rob didn't like to be told what to do. When members started telling rob how to run the site he dug his heels in. It was all downhill from there.

Excellent summary. I'm glad he moved on if this site was giving him so much grief. Nobody needs that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I'm only a part timer here, I have other things in my life to worry about. But having said that, I don't read everything here or on the old site but this is the way I saw it happen. 

1 minute ago, 2strokemerc said:

I'm only a part timer here, I have other things in my life to worry about. But having said that, I don't read everything here or on the old site but this is the way I saw it happen. 

It was a mess there for a while. For the most part rob never banned anyone without warning them to back off first.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Kev144 said:

From what I posted or from the  sites crybaby cravesdick? :lol: I'm not sure at this point on either.  

I just called you out for being a dick and that ain't crying.....now go home and get your fucking shinebox!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

So, this is how this works huh?  Somebody breaks the "rules" and takes their decided temporary banishment, then, upon their return, they get to attack the person who reported them...and then they get piled on?  Hmmmm.....maybe the person who was given the infraction should take it up with the people that issues it...instead of acting like a fucking twerp in front of the whole forum.  And on the flip side.....really?  All the shit that gets blown around this place now we are gonna start complaining and drawing a line in the internet sand on "questionable" comments?  ¬¬

See....here's the thing about the whole "no rules" or "limited rules".  Everybody wants it to be the fucking "wild west" until somebody gets their god damn ear shot off...then "WAIT A MINUTE....TIME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Sorry, that's not how it really works.  Either be a man, suck it up, prepare for consequences, dish it out and be prepared to take it....or don't start slinging shit in the first place.  

Good post :bc: