Check your account email address ×

Twitter CEO Caves To Liberal Backlash, Says He Was Wrong To Eat Chick-Fil-A

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Reminds me of conservative cunts refusing to buy Yeti products or shop at Dicks sporting goods. People are nuts. 

Consumer choice is a wonderful thing.  

No problem with him choosing where to eat because of political leanings of a company.   Do laugh at the backpedal after the fact.  

All I care about him is that Twitter keeps making me money.  :thumbsup:

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Or liberal cunts that won’t shop hobby lobby because they close on Sunday. 

There was like 2 people here that protested the Chick-Fil-A opening because of the whole Sunday thing.  

9 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

There was like 2 people here that protested the Chick-Fil-A opening because of the whole Sunday thing.  

So dumb.  They are not making political statement like dicks or Yeti. Just following their faith.  Odd thing to be pissed about.

The libs hate them because of all the money they give to anti gay organizations. Has nothing to do with being closed on Sunday. Discount Tire is closed on Sunday, They don’t donate shit tons of money to Anti Gay Groups.

Edited by Woodtick

48 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Or liberal cunts that won’t shop hobby lobby because they close on Sunday. 

Isn’t the issue with them that they were importing illegal and mislabeled plundered archaeological artifacts from Iraq?

37 minutes ago, Cold War said:

So dumb.  They are not making political statement like dicks or Yeti. Just following their faith.  Odd thing to be pissed about.

I though get the CEO said something about abortion or gays or something. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

I though get the CEO said something about abortion or gays or something. 

he did he has been dead for some time now .

best chicken sandwich at a drive through hands down . and for some reason places are always stocked with a few hotties 

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The libs hate them because of all the money they give to anti gay organizations. Has nothing to do with being closed on Sunday. Discount Tire is closed on Sunday, They don’t donate shit tons of money to Anti Gay Groups.

Oh.    Curious as to what a  anti gay organization Would be and  what exactly goes on at meetings?  

“ my name is John and I hate gays” !

everyone*   “Hi john”

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Oh.    Curious as to what a  anti gay organization Would be and  what exactly goes on at meetings?  

“ my name is John and I hate gays” !

everyone*   “Hi john”

It’s such a big deal that Chicago won’t let them build a store and own the property. They are only allowed to rent. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

They donated shit tons of money over the years. They are religious nut jobs.  There aren’t to many around here, so I told my Gay brother in law, pretty easy to boycott.https://thinkprogress.org/chick-fil-a-still-anti-gay-970f079bf85/

Easier for me, I don’t like the food. :lol: 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

They donated shit tons of money over the years. They are religious nut jobs.  There aren’t to many around here, so I told my Gay brother in law, pretty easy to boycott.https://thinkprogress.org/chick-fil-a-still-anti-gay-970f079bf85/

I’m sure they give to Christian groups. I sure the fuck wouldn’t trust a wensite who hits you with HELP US .... we are being targeted for exposing racism.   As soon as you click on link. 

D5F3D736-7A52-4ED0-919A-244E2F2A62DA.jpeg