Check your account email address ×

Finally respected around the world again

Just now, Mainecat said:

The Black man was a much better president and leader

of course he was. I'd bet hayseed even preferred him over trump, but he'd never admit it in here. instead he wants to run his trap and try to fit in with the majority, like several others. why would he support someone who wants to take his health insurance, damage farmers with trade sanctions, have negative thoughts about farm subsidies, and to boot, be a loud mouth, narcissitic, asshole from new York city? it's comical as hell watching him cower around in here.

Just now, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Look at you clowns falling all over yourselves.. lol.. epic butthurt

Dow futures up again this morning. Another sunny summer day today. Lots of positive things going on in my community.  Some will choose to be sad. Oh well.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Dow futures up again this morning. Another sunny summer day today. Lots of positive things going on in my community.  Some will choose to be sad. Oh well.

yep.. bunch of miserable pricks.. Oh well. I have a good life. Thanks Trump

42 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

because I stated "poor tom", because one of a long list of his presidential requests has failed bigly?

go fuck yourself, eh? I listened to you twats cry about stupid ass shit for 8 years regarding Obama. so pardon me for bitching about a lot more, more legitimate, cases involving this piese of shit you helped elect.

Let it out let the rage go....:mc:

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The Black man was a much better president and leader

:lol::russianflag:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, f7ben said:

The rest of the world can cry and queef all they like........the US is done getting walked all over in every fucking deal we make

^^^This^^^

• USA Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You fuckin Trump idiots don’t understand respect leads to cooperation with our allies for our nations security. They share covert info so Americans don’t get killed by terrorists. Any reduction in cooperation due to our asshole leader will cost US lives.

you fuckin clowns need to think past next Tuesday

Maybe Donny should go do an apology tour like the last asshole went and did?  The part of the world that 's pissed is the part that's been living off of us, kind of like how you were living off your BIL and his family.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

It’s not going to end well for America. I actually look forward to some karma coming this way. It’s way overdue. 

Spoken like a true patriot...🖕

36 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Maybe Donny should go do an apology tour like the last asshole went and did?  The part of the world that 's pissed is the part that's been living off of us, kind of like how you were living off your BIL and his family.

That’s not how it works.  It’s the next President that has to do the apology tour.

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

of course he was. I'd bet hayseed even preferred him over trump, but he'd never admit it in here. instead he wants to run his trap and try to fit in with the majority, like several others. why would he support someone who wants to take his health insurance, damage farmers with trade sanctions, have negative thoughts about farm subsidies, and to boot, be a loud mouth, narcissitic, asshole from new York city? it's comical as hell watching him cower around in here.

You done crying yet you spoiled rotten little nobody?

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

A nation can’t conduct itself like America and not expect consequences. 

How so? A Muslim friend of mine told me the pseudo hate of America comes from being jealous of America and Americans. The American Dream is revered around the globe. The problem is that their governments won't allow it's people to live some form of it. You, on the other hand, wish some form of suffering for your fellow Americans which makes you a form of yellow bile.

• Like 1