by Julie Ray

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

• Median approval of U.S. leadership is 30%, down from 48% in 2016
  • U.S. approval dropped substantially in 65 countries and areas
  • Germany's leadership now tops that of U.S., China and Russia

http://news.gallup.com/poll/225761/world-approval-leadership-drops-new-low.aspx

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Poor Tom.....

Just move out already, you whiney assed crybaby bitch!  You should feel fortunate you've had it as good as you've had for so long now, and it continues!  But listening to you're sad pathetic shit day after day one would think you're living in a cardboard box in an alleyway off of Gennessee Street without a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You fuckin Trump idiots don’t understand respect leads to cooperation with our allies for our nations security. They share covert info so Americans don’t get killed by terrorists. Any reduction in cooperation due to our asshole leader will cost US lives.

you fuckin clowns need to think past next Tuesday

• Haha 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Americans don't care what the rest of the world thinks, esp since they believe they are the world.

Now Trudeau on the other hand . . .

Accurate. and Canadians care so much about america because no one cares about Canada opinion 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, hayward said:

Just move out already, you whiney assed crybaby bitch!  You should feel fortunate you've had it as good as you've had for so long now, and it continues!  But listening to you're sad pathetic shit day after day one would think you're living in a cardboard box in an alleyway off of Gennessee Street without a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.

Not hard to figure out that he spent his teen years in a different country. 

49 minutes ago, hayward said:

because I stated "poor tom", because one of a long list of his presidential requests has failed bigly?

go fuck yourself, eh? I listened to you twats cry about stupid ass shit for 8 years regarding Obama. so pardon me for bitching about a lot more, more legitimate, cases involving this piese of shit you helped elect.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

because I stated "poor tom", because one of a long list of his presidential requests has failed bigly?

go fuck yourself, eh? I listened to you twats cry about stupid ass shit for 8 years regarding Obama. so pardon me for bitching about a lot more, more legitimate, cases involving this piese of shit you helped elect.

The Black man was a much better president and leader