Check your account email address ×

Fox picks up Rosanne!

18 minutes ago, hayward said:

Hey, where'd this video of Bhen's corvette wreck come from? 

Got if off his YouTube channel.  :lol:

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

poor Hayward :lol: tries so hard to fit in 

It was funny tho...  :lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Derpo and HotKarl longing for the days when they could call their black "friend" at work a porch monkey and get a laugh or give the cleaning lady a smack on the ass or a tit grab and everyone was all smiles. 

Seriously.....what the fuck is wrong with these fucking assholes 

Well , I kind of miss that too TBH .   :bc: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Discussing Archie and the jeffersons as if they were real people. Racists equivalents. :lol:  

The point is it was on tv all across America at the time. Like you’ve never watched any of it.. sure..

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Discussing Archie and the jeffersons as if they were real people. Racists equivalents. :lol:  

It seems like 70s sitcoms are considered legitimate racial commentary but the findings of academics who actually study the issue in a scientific fashion are dismissed out of hand.

2 hours ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Black humor. It was rampant when I was a kid and everything was fine. Everyone knew it was a JOKE. Social media and millennial have helped bring this over the top war on.

That wasn't black humor it was someone being a cunt. 

All sides considered here it looks like more and more people are leaning cunty. Where is the line drawn between racism and comrodery? So now I can't call ben a Pollack or Vince a pizza nigger? I don't think I want to live in a world like that. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Not being able to separate tv characters from the actors who play them. :lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Archie Bunker would not be allowed on TV in today's PC climate.

I was just watching an episode. Archie was describing an English faggot. The English guy posing with a skinny umbrella. Hahaha.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

It seems like 70s sitcoms are considered legitimate racial commentary but the findings of academics who actually study the issue in a scientific fashion are dismissed out of hand.

Right because the best way to get your message across is to Preach endlessly about how superior your ideas are. ZZZZZZZZ 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Right because the best way to get your message across is to Preach endlessly about how superior your ideas are. ZZZZZZZZ 

Right. When I need to learn about physics, I don't ask people who've studied it, I just ask my buddy who does physical therapy. 

I don't need them intellectuals with all their fancy words and complicated concepts.