Check your account email address ×

Pit Bulls

Their need to crush anything they bite down on is the worst part.  

My buddies pit, Gsxr, aboslutely loves me.  But throw a stick and he wants to get it before it even leaves your hand... fucker.   

One tooth went through almost out the other side so i couldnt just pull away, three chomps later he let go. 

I almost killed him on the spot    But he was playing so....

Three weeks later he suddenly lost use of his back legs. Had to be put down.   

470F4A33-888E-4D36-B9DD-9258008C1624.jpeg

6CAB2CCC-B018-4601-9D0F-E29FAD22FA5E.jpeg

Edited by old indy

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

They’re breeding those mother fuckers with mastiffs. Like they’re not life threatening enough. 140 pound pit bulls. Nice. 

A guy who used to work here had one, it was fucking enormous and intimidating as hell. But I think I will always maintain that dogs can be trained to be good family pets or assholes, they are a reflection of their owners. That being said, a big powerful dog can be dangerous even if it doesnt mean to be. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

A guy who used to work here had one, it was fucking enormous and intimidating as hell. But I think I will always maintain that dogs can be trained to be good family pets or assholes, they are a reflection of their owners. That being said, a big powerful dog can be dangerous even if it doesnt mean to be. 

Bingo.

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Bingo.

:saluting:

22 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

But I think I will always maintain that dogs can be trained to be good family pets or assholes, they are a reflection of their owners.

:saluting:

Mine is an absolute sweetheart, loves anybody and anything. However, if she feels something is threatening to her or our family, all bets are off. I've witnessed her chase off bear, coyote, fox, etc. Luckily I have been outside with her and called her back. Great dog.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

buddy of mine had a couple years ago. titan (his boy) and tora, (his ole ladies). both absolutely adorable, well behaved mutts. had no problem visiting with our kids. but, mind you, bud is 6'5" about 240, tough as nails and harder than chinese arithmetic. he never had to 'train, (abuse) the hounds to make up for his weaknesses or short dick

• Like 1

There was video of a pit bull and a wild wolf having it out on YouTube a couple years ago. The owner of the pit thought it would fun to sic his dog on the wolf. The wolf looked a little surprised at the bite of the pit. Then the wolf crushed the pits face with one big bite. The fight lasted about 15 seconds. I don’t like pits. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There was video of a pit bull and a wild wolf having it out on YouTube a couple years ago. The owner of the pit thought it would fun to sic his dog on the wolf. The wolf looked a little surprised at the bite of the pit. Then the wolf crushed the pits face with one big bite. The fight lasted about 15 seconds. I don’t like pits. 

And you still blame the poor dog... :pan: :finger:

My 15 lb dog jumped the neighbors 75;lb pit bull for coming in her yard.  Crazy little fucker jumped on his back. I thought we were both going to die that day. Pit just stood there with ears drooped down.  I'm sure if it was a ghetto dog it would of snapped my dog in two and the two of us would of fought to the  death.