Check your account email address ×

Zuckerberg looks nervous and scared.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

All I'm saying is chillax.  And don't be commenting on my fuckhole, or I will be forced to comment on yours.  Fairly simple concept.   :bc: 

Ooops, sorry. My fuckhole is cute as fuck. I use the word fuck a lot. And if you aren’t ashamed by that display by congress and the media’s treatment of Facebook, you are actually a fucktard. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZamHammer said:

Sometimes when you post, I literally don’t know how to respond.  

I usually just throw up in my mouth a little and remind myself that his generation has only 5-10 more years before they are in the ground or eating applesauce through a tube. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I usually just throw up in my mouth a little and remind myself that his generation has only 5-10 more years before they are in the ground or eating applesauce through a tube. 

:lol:

Here, thought of you when my buddy turned me on to this site last week. CLASSIC!!!

https://www.tacticalbeardownersclub.com/

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You know what is wrong with politics right now?  We have to check to see if this is real or not. 

It’s not politics you dolt.  It’s the media centers.  Political lies and buffoonery aren’t exciting enough anymore.  We want more exciting “special effects”.  So, that’s what we are given.  And look at us go!  Some waaay more than others of course.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ooops, sorry. My fuckhole is cute as fuck. I use the word fuck a lot. And if you aren’t ashamed by that display by congress and the media’s treatment of Facebook, you are actually a fucktard. 

Bussman  says your fuckhole is smooth and creamy like buttah! 

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Jesus Christ, Jimmy!  Tone it down until well after morning coffee....when gag reflexes start to relax again.

Icky!

2 minutes ago, ZamHammer said:

Jesus Christ, Jimmy!  Tone it down until well after morning coffee....when gag reflexes start to relax again.

Icky!

He was just trying to give spin a chubby , so he wouldn't think right all day.

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Thanks for sharing.  Don't give a fuck about Facebook, don't give a fuck about any display by Congress or some geek billionaire with soft hands and a goofy haircut, and least of all what some chippy metrosexual who's man bun appears to be a little too tight thinks either.  I say fuck a lot too.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

He was just trying to give spin a chubby , so he wouldn't think right all day.

There's no real risk of correct thought there already.  But I can see how that extra half-thimble of blood rushing to his little bean would really take from the brain area.

5 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

He always looks nervous.  Maybe because he stole the concept of FB from some other Harvard dudes.  

I think he's long forgotten about that shit :lol: 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

True story though. 

1 hour ago, ZamHammer said:

Icky!

You didn’t gag... We already established that.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Thanks for sharing.  Don't give a fuck about Facebook, don't give a fuck about any display by Congress or some geek billionaire with soft hands and a goofy haircut, and least of all what some chippy metrosexual who's man bun appears to be a little too tight thinks either.  I say fuck a lot too.

You don’t give a fuck about the Senate’s unjust treatment and meddling with an American company? Is this just like you don’t care about fiscal conservative principles and are basically SnowRider but with more drama and more hypocrisy? Noted.

I see you haven’t branched from the same worn out attempts an insults either. At least something in your persona is consistent. Hold my pocket, bitch. Must suck that a 28 year old “metro” is a better conservative than you. Snowflake Marky needs his Trumpy to coddle him some more it seems. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

True story though. 

You didn’t gag... We already established that.

You don’t give a fuck about the Senate’s unjust treatment and meddling with an American company? Is this just like you don’t care about fiscal conservative principles and are basically SnowRider but with more drama and more hypocrisy? Noted.

I see you haven’t branched from the same worn out attempts an insults either. At least something in your persona is consistent. Hold my pocket, bitch. Must suck that a 28 year old “metro” is a better conservative than you. Snowflake Marky needs his Trumpy to coddle him some more it seems. 

Zamballsdeep was the “Belle of The Barracks” :lol:

Same old shit from Woolie....doesn’t give a fuck, you’re too young to know shit, ect, ect, blah,blah.....

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Zamballsdeep was the “Belle of The Barracks” :lol:

Same old shit from Woolie....doesn’t give a fuck, you’re too young to know shit, ect, ect, blah,blah.....

I like he cut of your jib this morning!  All fired up in your best summer dress and ready to get bent over!!!!

:lol: