Check your account email address ×

Zuckerberg looks nervous and scared.

I refuse to listen to old people in Congress who can barely operate email(or not at all) tell me how we should regulate Facebook or other tech companies. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

He doesn't know the political leans of his 20,000 employee's but he does the 2 billion users.  :lmao:

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I refuse to listen to old people in Congress who can barely operate email(or not at all) tell me how we should regulate Facebook or other tech companies. 

Lol my thoughts exactly. Those cunts can all fuck right off. There were so many problematic opinions held today, I was amazed that Zuckerberg didn’t start laughing and tell them to shut the fuck up. Fucking Congress trying to tell an American company how to act in the manner they are is criminal. Fuck everyone of them. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol my thoughts exactly. Those cunts can all fuck right off. There were so many problematic opinions held today, I was amazed that Zuckerberg didn’t start laughing and tell them to shut the fuck up. Fucking Congress trying to tell an American company how to act in the manner they are is criminal. Fuck everyone of them. 

Somebody should ask these cunts when they're gonna hold the fucking NSA's feet to the fire. They got every pussy and dick pic made but Suzy is mad that Facebook leaked her fucking data......yet she signed up for the fucking site. 

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Somebody should ask these cunts when they're gonna hold the fucking NSA's feet to the fire. They got every pussy and dick pic made but Suzy is mad that Facebook leaked her fucking data......yet she signed up for the fucking site. 

B30FBA9D-ABCB-46EC-ABD0-2D33D6737502.gif.6075ffabefbb7ea76307558fd2825dd6.gif

5 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Absolutely. People can choose to participate or not. And its free. 

I'll tell you my birthday, where I went to school, my friends,, my jobs, my relatives and then share and make comments on things that interest me.    Then I'm going to bitch that you know so much about me.  

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Fucking fact. I’m so disgusted with every commie fuck on here who is actively supporting this cunt based witch hunt. They got the left in a tizzy cuz Russia and Facebook and the right because Facebook is a liberal ran org. Fucking kill yourselves. I feel like Ben right now, but fuck. 

• Like 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I'll tell you my birthday, where I went to school, my friends,, my jobs, my relatives and then share and make comments on things that interest me.    Then I'm going to bitch that you know so much about me.  

It's probably the largest data mining site in the world. Anybody who doesn't realize that and is gonna act pissed when they find out their information is being compiled, their too stupid to be on the internet. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

It's probably the largest data mining site in the world. Anybody who doesn't realize that and is gonna act pissed when they find out their information is being compiled, their too stupid to be on the internet. 

And the best part is they tell you and you can turn it off but Suzy Stupidfuck is too fucking lazy and doesn’t give a fuck to read or adjust her settings. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

The day I find it egregious enough is the day I will quit using the platform, simple as that. :bc:

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And the best part is they tell you and you can turn it off but Suzy Stupidfuck is too fucking lazy and doesn’t give a fuck to read or adjust her settings. 

Yep, she takes 124 selfies in the bathroom and can't be bothered to look at the privacy settings. :lol::lol:

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fucking fact. I’m so disgusted with every commie fuck on here who is actively supporting this cunt based witch hunt. They got the left in a tizzy cuz Russia and Facebook and the right because Facebook is a liberal ran org. Fucking kill yourselves. I feel like Ben right now, but fuck. 

I love how these meatheads say, "I'm not going to use that liberal fucking site!" Yet somehow the Russians used it to win the election for Trump. It's like fucking bizzarro world anymore, the fucking internet is eating people's brains and turning them into fucking mush. 

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

You know what's funny. I don't give a shit what they know. You're going to put ads about shit I like doing? Show me crowdsourcing campaigns for cool shit? I'm ok with that. So what if videos of people sending huge drops on boards, bikes and boats keep popping up. Small price to pay to keep up with friends.

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I love how these meatheads say, "I'm not going to use that liberal fucking site!" Yet somehow the Russians used it to win the election for Trump. It's like fucking bizzarro world anymore, the fucking internet is eating people's brains and turning them into fucking mush. 

What's that meme......something about "Mom says don't trust anyone on the Internet". Also Mom -  "Facebook says Obama was born in Kenya!" :lol::lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And look at the bootlicking fucktards on this forum screaming and pounding their fists on the table. Bahahaha...

um.  only one who seems to be screaming and pounding their fists are you fellas.  Just saying.  

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And look at the bootlicking fucktards on this forum screaming and pounding their fists on the table. Bahahaha...

Simmer down.  Nobody really gives a fuck from what I can tell.  “Screaming and pounding their fists on the table.” :lol:

This whole ordeal is just plain dumb as fuck.  Especially these idiotiotic questions by these clowns in congress pushing their own little political agendas on camera instead of really addressing anything important....or relevant.

The same fuckheads all bent up about their “privacy” being compromised are the same ones asking “Alexa”, “Google” or some other listening device to order their groceries while they sit on the couch “liking” FB posts.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

um.  only one who seems to be screaming and pounding their fists are you fellas.  Just saying.  

Nope, just mocking it all for the joke that it is. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Listen Drama Mark, shut your fuck hole. K, thx. 

All I'm saying is chillax.  And don't be commenting on my fuckhole, or I will be forced to comment on yours.  Fairly simple concept.   :bc: